Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

West Ham Post Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

We didn’t get away with anything lol

We deserved too win. Ffs.

We did but are you gonna sit there and say you were comfortable the last 5 minutes?

10 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Just seen the Gray goal - lovely finish

Very Vardy like run and finish. What he needs to do more of 

Edited by fox_favourite

Ah Hamza :wub:. Justin looks fantastic. I know he missed the penalty but I thought Gray had a good game overall - was really getting stuck in. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

He never fully knows, but when you've seen x team play together about two dozen times and y team play together never, then there is a fair element of luck involved. 

There was nothing wrong with being concerned about pretty much an entire B team playing. You don't see that often in the prem from a team like us chasing a champions league spot. It was a huge call. 

Which paid off and will stand us in good stead for the coming weeks. This place is critical enough when we lose so we should give Brendan his dues when his strategy works 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He never fully knows, but when you've seen x team play together about two dozen times and y team play together never, then there is a fair element of luck involved. 

There was nothing wrong with being concerned about pretty much an entire B team playing. You don't see that often in the prem from a team like us chasing a champions league spot. It was a huge call. 

Not a valid assessment at all. Just because you, me or Santa didn’t see that team play, doesn’t men Brendan didn’t. Not competitive perhaps, but how well they can play as a unit was clearly enough.

• Like 2

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Which paid off and will stand us in good stead for the coming weeks. This place is critical enough when we lose so we should give Brendan his dues when his strategy works 

I'm sure everyone will, but we're talking pre match when we rocked up with our reserves. 

2 minutes ago, Wet Trump said:

Tim Sherwood saying no Leicester player out that have ever taken a penalty before.

Then for Gray’s goal saying someone should have dragged Perez down to stop the counter.

Useless, clueless c**t

Then its about  norwich dropping points and nothing about spurs.

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Admittedly that side had a fair few older more experienced heads, but: 

Justin - 21 

Hamza - 22 

Nacho - 23

Gray - 23

Wilf - 23

Maddison - 23

Barnes - 22 

Plus some of our best players not even involved - Chilwell (23) and Soyuncu (23). We've got a very exciting future.

Edit: Tielemans (22) too! Knew I was forgetting someone obvious!

Edited by Xen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

We did but are you gonna sit there and say you were comfortable the last 5 minutes?

You expect comfort watching football ? lol

Fair play to get the result. West Ham are truly awful.

It's true you can only beat what's in front of you. Credit to the players involved and the manager. 

Just now, Xen said:

Plus some of our best players not even involved - Chilwell (23) and Soyuncu (23). We've got a very exciting future.

That's forgetting Youri at 22 as well

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Not a valid assessment at all. Just because you, me or Santa didn’t see that team play, doesn’t men Brendan didn’t. Not competitive perhaps, but how well they can play as a unit was clearly enough.

I'm sorry but you cannot compare having a kick about on the training pitch to a premier league match. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brilliant result! Massive apologies to brendon as I was very unsure about that line up but he has proved me wrong. That will be brilliant for the squad morale and brilliant for the lads who played today. James justin looks a right player

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If anyone can seriously sit there and suggest they looked at that team and weren't the slightest bit concerned, then they are on another planet. lol

Alls well that ends well and the gamble paid off handsomely. 

I've always believed in our Brendan. :)

Just now, UniFox21 said:

That's forgetting Youri at 22 as well

Edited just as you posted lol

So much talent its hard to keep track of em all...

• Haha 1