Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Aston Villa v Leicester City Carabo Cup 28.01.20

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

All the lads waiting to pile into R4 and the club know it lol

Watch them open R3. Then R5 just to take the p1ss.

• Haha 1

I'm refreshing the page and they keep opening and closing different sections that have like 1 or 2 seats available. Nice to see the ticket office is still League 2 standard. 

6 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

R2, 3 and 4 now open. 

15 seats left in these blocks now still 2 blocks to open.

1 minute ago, Leicester69 said:

All the moaning about our ticket office FFS...they can only sell/release what Villa allow them to sell/release.

The north stand in total holds 7,100 seats, as per an earlier post Villa are only obliged to give us 10% of capacity, 4,226...which they've done, and we've now sold them...pretty obvious really to anyone who goes away/buys away tickets regularly...assume the club will now have to ask Villa to release more tickets...which I suspect will be largely dependent on there ticket sales and the result tonight...if we win heavily they will give us more, if it is tight and in the balance I suspect they wont as they will release the remaining blocks to there own fans.

Simple really

Well no, not really. The club knew that Villa had given us R3,4, 5 and 6 as it's on the selling order, and they weren't releasing sales in further areas in the lower tier despite the fact that there were about 4 tickets left in all other areas combined. Has nothing to do with Villa and what they wanted to sell/release, they've already allocated us the tickets. 

Anyway, got mine in R4 now, sold very quickly.

The sale of the lower blocks has gone ballistic this morning - All blocks should have bene opened at the same time - Our Ticket Office doesn't have a clue 

Edited by Crazy Kop Corner

Did the UFS lads have much luck getting R4?

I was refreshing like mad, got tickets in R4 but by the time I got through the check out, the majority of the tickets had gone. 

7 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Well no, not really. The club knew that Villa had given us R3,4, 5 and 6 as it's on the selling order, and they weren't releasing sales in further areas in the lower tier despite the fact that there were about 4 tickets left in all other areas combined. Has nothing to do with Villa and what they wanted to sell/release, they've already allocated us the tickets. 

Anyway, got mine in R4 now, sold very quickly.

Glad you've got them...but why have we only been given/sold 4,226 on sale in a stand that has capacity of 7,100 in total...villa can only have given us permission to sell the lower number initially.

That is what doesn't make sense, not how LCFC have sold them

They’re only selling from row f upwards in the lower tier. That’s six rows of however many seats lost. Imagine the same will be for the upper tier. 

325 tickets left as of 850. 

31 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Did the UFS lads have much luck getting R4?

I was refreshing like mad, got tickets in R4 but by the time I got through the check out, the majority of the tickets had gone. 

Yeah was a scramble but looks to be all good. Bad planning from the T.O again.

22 minutes ago, Bert said:

They’re only selling from row f upwards in the lower tier. That’s six rows of however many seats lost. Imagine the same will be for the upper tier. 

325 tickets left as of 850. 

Yep I looked at upper yesterday and it started at row f as well.