Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Aston Villa v Leicester City Carabo Cup 28.01.20

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

All the lads waiting to pile into R4 and the club know it lol

Watch them open R3. Then R5 just to take the p1ss.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm refreshing the page and they keep opening and closing different sections that have like 1 or 2 seats available. Nice to see the ticket office is still League 2 standard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

R2, 3 and 4 now open. 

15 seats left in these blocks now still 2 blocks to open.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leicester69 said:

All the moaning about our ticket office FFS...they can only sell/release what Villa allow them to sell/release.

 

The north stand in total holds 7,100 seats, as per an earlier post Villa are only obliged to give us 10% of capacity, 4,226...which they've done, and we've now sold them...pretty obvious really to anyone who goes away/buys away tickets regularly...assume the club will now have to ask Villa to release more tickets...which I suspect will be largely dependent on there ticket sales and the result tonight...if we win heavily they will give us more, if it is tight and in the balance I suspect they wont as they will release the remaining blocks to there own fans.

 

Simple really

 

Well no, not really. The club knew that Villa had given us R3,4, 5 and 6 as it's on the selling order, and they weren't releasing sales in further areas in the lower tier despite the fact that there were about 4 tickets left in all other areas combined. Has nothing to do with Villa and what they wanted to sell/release, they've already allocated us the tickets. 

 

Anyway, got mine in R4 now, sold very quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sale of the lower blocks has gone ballistic this morning - All blocks should have bene opened at the same time - Our Ticket Office doesn't have a clue 

Edited by Crazy Kop Corner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the UFS lads have much luck getting R4?

I was refreshing like mad, got tickets in R4 but by the time I got through the check out, the majority of the tickets had gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Well no, not really. The club knew that Villa had given us R3,4, 5 and 6 as it's on the selling order, and they weren't releasing sales in further areas in the lower tier despite the fact that there were about 4 tickets left in all other areas combined. Has nothing to do with Villa and what they wanted to sell/release, they've already allocated us the tickets. 

 

Anyway, got mine in R4 now, sold very quickly.

Glad you've got them...but why have we only been given/sold 4,226 on sale in a stand that has capacity of 7,100 in total...villa can only have given us permission to sell the lower number initially.

That is what doesn't make sense, not how LCFC have sold them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’re only selling from row f upwards in the lower tier. That’s six rows of however many seats lost. Imagine the same will be for the upper tier. 

 

325 tickets left as of 850. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Did the UFS lads have much luck getting R4?

I was refreshing like mad, got tickets in R4 but by the time I got through the check out, the majority of the tickets had gone. 

Yeah was a scramble but looks to be all good. Bad planning from the T.O again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bert said:

They’re only selling from row f upwards in the lower tier. That’s six rows of however many seats lost. Imagine the same will be for the upper tier. 

 

325 tickets left as of 850. 

Yep I looked at upper yesterday and it started at row f as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...