Sign in to follow this  
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

I'm not going and I usually would. 

I need the money more than the club. Greedy twunts

Same here. I just can't justify it this time. 

3 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

What's the FA Cup rules these days? I remember we got into a bunfight with Dagenham and Stevenage all those years ago over pricing because they had a say in setting it, and the FA resolved it. Do we just set it now? If so that reflects even worse on us. £20, Wednesday, likely second string, what did they expect??

Think it changed a few years ago from mutual agreement with the FA resolving a stalemate, to the home club setting the ticket prices alone.

Edited by l444ry
  • Like 1

Best fans in the country inside the concourses. Worst in the league in the stands. 

And tonight there was nothing to stop it being decent...ie plenty of lads etc 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 4

The geniuses singing ‘just like Leicester your City is blue’ summed up tonight! We were in Wolverhampton folks, not bloody Birmingham!! It was one of our quieter away ends, hope for a better one at Norwich next time out 🦊💙. I had a good sing and shout if nothing else 🤣. More singing coming out the ground tonight than in it!

Not a chance of creating a decent atmosphere with the away end at wolves. Too spread out, which is why in the concourse it was brilliant. 

After some of the comments about the ticket pricing, it would seem some people are losing perspective about how much it actually costs for an individual Premier League ticket at the KP.

£20 for the Brum game is not expensive in comparison.

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Brilliant in the concourses, absolutely dead in the stands, although did manage to somehow get a 'your city is blue' going. Beyond repair. Finished.

Loads of lads in the concourse jumping around throwing booze everywhere, singing. Couple of people on the outskirts recording it.

I noticed a few of them drenched in booze take their seats. Barely made a noise for 90 minutes.

Great in pub, and in concourse, but not in stands. It baffles me how everybody goes for it in concourse then not in the stands lol 

What was "your City is blue" about. It's a shit song anyway but literally didn't make sense given Wolverhampton is a City.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Brilliant in the concourses, absolutely dead in the stands, although did manage to somehow get a 'your city is blue' going. Beyond repair. Finished.

Different. Breed. 

Not a ground to judge away support on really.  Wolves have got it perfect in nullifying away supporters singing,  i cant even hear man utd etc at wolves and their away support is excellent. 

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Nothing's beyond repair.   Look at Cologne and Dresden.   It just needs a bit of repair work doing.

• Like 1

All well and good blaming the layout but let’s be honest that’s a terrible excuse. We have the worst fans in the league. JL8 there was 20 of us singing for 90 mins with no ***** interested in joining in and they were all next to us. Wow 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Nothing's beyond repair.   Look at Cologne and Dresden.   It just needs a bit of repair work doing.

Hur hur hur 50 thousand people died hur hur hur

11 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

‘Mark Albrighton hes won more then you’.. state of some of the ****** that go to our away games. Utterly embarrassing.

We are actually the worst modern football morons going.

• Like 2

A bit difficult to get any enthusiasm to sing when the game is so boring.

Our performance last night was so pathetic & lifeless I felt more like crying than singing

14 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

A bit difficult to get any enthusiasm to sing when the game is so boring.

Our performance last night was so pathetic & lifeless I felt more like crying than singing

80% of people didn’t sing at all. By that I mean not even a word. No wonder the players didn’t turn up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

‘Mark Albrighton hes won more then you’.. state of some of the ****** that go to our away games. Utterly embarrassing.

"He's won more than you" and "You'll never sing that" are worse songs going. 

• Like 1