Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spudulike

Slimani

Recommended Posts

Not sure if there's any substance in it but Slimani to Villa has been mentioned on a couple of phone-ins (606). They are in desperate need of a centre-forward after the injury to Wesley and Benteke and Slim might fit the bill. Don't know if it's just fan talk or whether there's anything in it :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure if there's any substance in it but Slimani to Villa has been mentioned on a couple of phone-ins (606). They are in desperate need of a centre-forward after the injury to Wesley and Benteke and Slim might fit the bill. Don't know if it's just fan talk or whether there's anything in it :dunno:

 

I've thought it would be a natural fit for a while.

 

Slimani would be relatively cheap and a proven goalscorer with great form this season and some experience in PL. I'm surprised the Villa/Slimani link hasn't happened before this.

Edited by Gerard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Ever since his red card last month he's been riding the bench  despite his goal scoring prowess. There has to be a huge attitude problem.

I don't think that's true. He's been injured and now back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FIF said:

I don't think that's true. He's been injured and now back.

Anymore comments like this and you're getting banned

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With how much the ball was in the air yesterday we could have done with him back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to lumber Villa with him :crylaugh:

 

*Just if it's done before we play them in the 2nd leg put a clause in that he can't play against us, as bad as I think he is he'd be bound to score against us.

 

Sorry about the 'hate' x

 

Edited by Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recall him, play him against Villa in the second leg, he scores a hat-trick to knock them out, then sell him to them the next day, simple.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

With how much the ball was in the air yesterday we could have done with him back.

Slimani being good in the air is the biggest Foxestalk myth since Kermo was decent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Slimani being good in the air is the biggest Foxestalk myth since Kermo was decent.

Scored a couple headers for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

He's decent in the right system, which is fairly ****ing obvious. 

 

Easier for Leicester fans to just aimlessly call him shit though. 

If he didn’t have a shite attitude then he would be a good squad player for us .... he wants to start games and considers he plays at a level where he should be ...... c’est la vie ..... he won’t be back .....I would rather sit on the bench in Monaco than the East Midlands .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

He's decent in the right system, which is fairly ****ing obvious. 

 

Easier for Leicester fans to just aimlessly call him shit though. 

Exactly. He's a good player who did pretty well for us but sadly it seems he's a bit of a bell end. Whereas Silva seems like a good guy and a good pro but just totally ill-suited to English football.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Silmani could absolutely do a job at Villa. His time in France has proven that there's something of a player there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Slimani being good in the air is the biggest Foxestalk myth since Kermo was decent.

This. The guy can barely get off the ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...