Sign in to follow this  
dobbylcfc

Hee Chan-Hwang

1 minute ago, dobbylcfc said:

With all the strikers were being linked with do you reckon brendans considering playing 2 up top?

or that his main striker is 33. But yeah it would be another option with 2 up top.

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

or that his main striker is 33. But yeah it would be another option with 2 up top.

I still reckon vards has a few more seasons left in him let’s not forget he didn’t come into the professional game till his mid 20’s

• Like 1

I am sure the owners would be keen on this one as it will increase our fan base in Asia now that Okazaki has gone.

4 minutes ago, dobbylcfc said:

I still reckon vards has a few more seasons left in him let’s not forget he didn’t come into the professional game till his mid 20’s

yeah i agree but its not sustainable relying on a 33 year to lead your line for potentially 50+ games a season 

Hot damn, I'd love to see this happen. Can't see Salzburg wanting to lose 3 key players in one window though

too painful reading these tenuous links!

Anything less than an apollo creed entrance into the ring to fight Rocky,  when we sign him, will be unacceptable now.

I'd be astonished if he hasn't got a release clause, maybe it only becomes active in the summer but if not I see no reason why we'd wait to get someone like him.

He is amazing. And he would be absolutely ideal for us, which is why we will sign Jarrod Bowen instead. 

I havent watched him so give me cliff notes pls.

It says he is a foward, a 9 or 10? Or a wide foward type like Ayoze? 

His goal return is 38 in 108. For a #9 thet isnt particularly impressive for someone playing in Austria.

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

His goal return is 38 in 108. For a #9 thet isnt particularly impressive for someone playing in Austria.

He looked a 10 to me. Between the lines, behind the big Norwegian.

17 minutes ago, Koke said:

He is very similar to Son, plays anywhere across the front 3 or behind the main striker. Often seen cutting in off the left wing.

He can play anywhere along the front line. Mainly operates as a free roaming player, coming in from either flank. He could easily play as a wide left player. He is just a pain in the arse.