Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Parafox

Unable to Playback Twitter Ccontent

Recommended Posts

For a few weeks now, whenever I click on a Twitter playback link on the "Phunny Photo's" thread, I get a "This Media Cannot Be Played" message.

Is there something I need to change in settings. Does anyone else have this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had it for months and mentioned it but ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same come up on one of the videos I posted, after it said unable to play I clicked it again and it worked, not sure if the same would work for yourselves? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parafox said:

For a few weeks now, whenever I click on a Twitter playback link on the "Phunny Photo's" thread, I get a "This Media Cannot Be Played" message.

Is there something I need to change in settings. Does anyone else have this problem.

 

1 hour ago, FIF said:

I've had it for months and mentioned it but ...

 

1 hour ago, E.Rose said:

I had the same come up on one of the videos I posted, after it said unable to play I clicked it again and it worked, not sure if the same would work for yourselves? 

 

Same here, I just press mine again though and it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Parafox said:

For a few weeks now, whenever I click on a Twitter playback link on the "Phunny Photo's" thread, I get a "This Media Cannot Be Played" message.

Is there something I need to change in settings. Does anyone else have this problem.

When you click on it and get the media cannot be played message, just click on it again and it will start playing. At least thats how it works for me 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I thought was only for airline pilots, banks and MI5 when they have a computer problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

When you click on it and get the media cannot be played message, just click on it again and it will start playing. At least thats how it works for me 

 

7 hours ago, E.Rose said:

I had the same come up on one of the videos I posted, after it said unable to play I clicked it again and it worked, not sure if the same would work for yourselves? 

 

Tried that, thanks. Didn't work. Oh well, I guess I'll miss out on some pretty irrelevant but humorous stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Parafox said:

 

Tried that, thanks. Didn't work. Oh well, I guess I'll miss out on some pretty irrelevant but humorous stuff.

☹️ Fair enough, I have no other suggestions I’m afraid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...