Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Koke

West Ham (H) pre match

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Let’s wait until 6:30 tomorrow before having this debate ?.

I would usually agree with that but he gets it spot on every time, he’s receiving information of that I have no doubt. This isn’t one or two occasions where he could have had lucky guesses - it’s 10-15 times now and he’s been spot on with all of them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Better hope that lineup is fake...

About as lightweight as we can get , so let's hope it's fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfathomable to me you’d bench Praet for a league game at this point,  Not to mention Kelechi really needs to be out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

If we get the performance right I fancy us against most teams. Sod the doom and gloomers.

 

3-0

Love this. Yeah, sod reality you CAN fly if you jump off your roof. Try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they have no Yarmolenko and no Anderson.

They will try to sh!t house it.

We love being sh!t housed.

 

"No, stop, be positive or its back to watching the egg chasers for you"

 

3-0 win, Vardy, Tielemans screamer and a Ricky special :scarf:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we think Gray is done? Even over this busy period he has hardly featured. (If at all!)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Do we think Gray is done? Even over this busy period he has hardly featured. (If at all!)

Yeah - was he poorly over Christmas?

 

Still gets on from time to time for a few minutes but it’s a strange one as he came on earlier in the season with some dramatic impacts but may e the others in training just look better options to BR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Do we think Gray is done? Even over this busy period he has hardly featured. (If at all!)

He must be looking at the performances of Perez out on the wing and wonder whether it's worth his effort. When he's come on as sub he's added something far more than Perez. Yes, the latter has scored 5 in 20 appearances but 3 came in one game against an on the night extremely poor opposition performance. Before and since out on the right he's been insignificant. Stubbornness, price tag and not performance is the only reason he can be playing. Gray and Albrighton would have every right to be miffed and a bit resentful. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, volpeazzurro said:

He must be looking at the performances of Perez out on the wing and wonder whether it's worth his effort. When he's come on as sub he's added something far more than Perez. Yes, the latter has scored 5 in 20 appearances but 3 came in one game against an on the night extremely poor opposition performance. Before and since out on the right he's been insignificant. Stubbornness, price tag and not performance is the only reason he can be playing. Gray and Albrighton would have every right to be miffed and a bit resentful

I know we are all guilty of "not playing makes you better bias" (I certainly am), but to be honest, its hard to think otherwise with regards to Gray or Albrighton being "more" than Perez has been recently

The Athletic reckon Perez does lots of great subtle things, but not being especially subtle myself, I am assuming I have just missed them all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

I know we are all guilty of "not playing makes you better bias" (I certainly am), but to be honest, its hard to think otherwise with regards to Gray or Albrighton being "more" than Perez has been recently

The Athletic reckon Perez does lots of great subtle things, but not being especially subtle myself, I am assuming I have just missed them all.

Perez has basically been 6/10 consistently when he starts and when he comes off the bench, with two or three 9/10s as well, which is sadly better than Gray and Albrighton have been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Do we think Gray is done? Even over this busy period he has hardly featured. (If at all!)

He is a complete shithouse. Championship at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our wingers are all much of a muchness - one good game to four or five bad/average ones. And Perez can’t even play in that position. It’s pot luck whoever Rodgers selects.

 

We all know that the most dangerous and consistently productive winger that we have is our right back!

 

So if we truly want to play in the Champions League why are we not looking to buy one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

He must be looking at the performances of Perez out on the wing and wonder whether it's worth his effort. When he's come on as sub he's added something far more than Perez. Yes, the latter has scored 5 in 20 appearances but 3 came in one game against an on the night extremely poor opposition performance. Before and since out on the right he's been insignificant. Stubbornness, price tag and not performance is the only reason he can be playing. Gray and Albrighton would have every right to be miffed and a bit resentful. 

Albrighton hasnt really featured since that cup game when he gave the ball away and crossed to nobody about 100 times. I think that killed any chance he has of starting games.

 

Gray is the one I am a little confused about. Might be his chance creation that is keeping him out. Perez and Barnes seem to make more things happen on the pitch even when they have a poor game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hammo said:

 

So if we truly want to play in the Champions League why are we not looking to buy one?

Like who? A wide player who can give you the goals or assists we need in the current market 80 million. Go cheap? Could be another Ghezzal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Unfathomable to me you’d bench Praet for a league game at this point

Our poor run of form has coincided with him starting games for us 🤔

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark said:

Our poor run of form has coincided with him starting games for us 🤔

Bit harsh maybe, or is it.....:mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Bit harsh maybe, or is it.....:mellow:

I think I just don’t see what others are seeing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark said:

I think I just don’t see what others are seeing

If I am honest, I am not sure what I am seeing with him yet!

He does occassionally play a nice one two and arrive in the box, but is that his job?? 

(Why was he brought in?)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...