M0901

Marc Albrighton

20 minutes ago, Sampson said:

He's been doing it all season.

People always scream for him to be dropped every time he has one average performance but we never look the same side without him in it.

Would be interested if anyone has our points per game with or without him in the side the side.

He never shirks his responsibility and even when he has off days he never hides or drops his head and continues to try and get things going again. Which is more than you can say for most of our players.

26 points from a possible of 39 when he's started - pretty damn good

36 minutes ago, Hales said:

Brilliant today. He came on with spirit and determination like a one man army trying anything to win. 👏👏👏👏👏

I think today's game settled one point.  Albrighton may not be our very best player, but the team is better when he's on the pitch: more compact defensively and in midfield; more forceful going forward. I wish he had been on in the first half. 

• Like 4

Thank you Marc for being one of the few today who showed how to be a true professional in every way. Hope you and some of the seniors sit down with the rest of them and give them a good talking to. It needs to be done!

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Impossible to like Marc anymore - he really is a proper pro  :appl:

PS. Villa were really dumb letting him go

Assume you meant impossible to not like, otherwise the lynch mob is on its way :ph34r:

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Assume you meant impossible to not like, otherwise the lynch mob is on its way :ph34r:

Yes, just to make it clear I LOVE MARC ME and please head off the lynch mob at the pass  :thumbup: