Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nalis

5th round draw

Recommended Posts

Hope it's no more than a tenner.

 

Be interesting to see how many Birmingham or Cov bring as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Thursday night, 7.30pm I have been told. BBC/Sky trying to push as many games as possible on TV

 

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

That is vile. 20K max if Birmingham beat Cov. 

Why would Sky have any say in FA Cup dates/times? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Hope it's no more than a tenner.

 

Be interesting to see how many Birmingham or Cov bring as well.

Cov tend to take more away these days than when they're at 'home' = although that was mostly Ricoh Stadium owners 'protest against' related I guess! Brum probably wouldn't bring as many to hazard a guess.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Thursday night, 7.30pm I have been told. BBC/Sky trying to push as many games as possible on TV

Or BT not sure sky can do much about a competition they don't have rights for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coventry might finally sell out at our place should they qualify.

 

I think they've sold out once(the day we beat them 3-0 Zsolt Lacko and Gabor Bori debuts) other than that they've always sold around 2,000. 

 

Credit where it's due their away support has got alot better since they've been protesting against SISU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Coventry might finally sell out at our place should they qualify.

 

I think they've sold out once(the day we beat them 3-0 Zsolt Lacko and Gabor Bori debuts) other than that they've always sold around 2,000. 

 

Credit where it's due their away support has got alot better since they've been protesting against SISU. 

I remember those names... I thought Zsolt Lazcko looked like one of the most skilful players I’d ever seen at the time!! lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chant ready if it is Cov.

 

Sing to Gypsy Woman by Crystal Waters

 

They're not like you and me

They're homeless,

and fvcking hopeless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Chant ready if it is Cov.

 

Sing to Gypsy Woman by Crystal Waters

 

They're not like you and me

They're homeless,

and fvcking hopeless.

Vera Lynn - we'll meet again some sunny day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

I remember those names... I thought Zsolt Lazcko looked like one of the most skilful players I’d ever seen at the time!! lol

Funny you should say that I thought the same lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, st albans fox said:

if it’s cov, madders won’t play ....

I wouldn't want him playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should beat both and I know Coventry is a derby match but they are probably, on form, a better team than Birmingham who I'd fancy us to beat quite comfortably.

 

Coventry just has that edge that I could without, personally.

 

Also, there are 10k fewer for Birmingham's home match than their away one lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Corky said:

We should beat both and I know Coventry is a derby match but they are probably, on form, a better team than Birmingham who I'd fancy us to beat quite comfortably.

 

Coventry just has that edge that I could without, personally.

 

Also, there are 10k fewer for Birmingham's home match than their away one lol

 

Was a chance for them to tick off another of the 91 though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...