simFox

Corona Virus

Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Message added by Mark

22 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

He’s obviously a super shedder 

And just imagine how pissed off her husband will be at her for breaking social distancing ! 

Yes - I imagine he will be livid that she didn’t stay 2m away from him ..........

Guest MattP

Looking at the pictures of them I'm not sure what's more outrageous, him ignoring his own rules or just how much he's punching above his own weight.

Edited by MattP

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

Looking at the pictures of them I'm not sure what's more outrageous, him ignoring his ien rules or just how much he's punching above his own weight.

Not my type 

The lippy reminds me too much of The Joker 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Not my type 

Yeah but what about his married lover.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Same thing happened in Scotland earlier on in the lockdown. One of their chief health people was seen travelling out and about more than once and had to step down from her position too.

Shameful for sure!

Tbh Ferguson’s defence is that he tested positive weeks ago and should therefore be immune. 

26 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Not my type 

Thought you were gonna say you don’t like the glasses :ph34r:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

Tbh Ferguson’s defence is that he tested positive weeks ago and should therefore be immune. 

That really shouldn't make a difference.

8 minutes ago, brucey said:

And govt and their advisors are currently debating the pros and cons of widespread antibody testing ....... what’s good for the goose .....

Oh God I've wandered into that part of foxestalk again where average middle aged women are held up as incredible beauties of our time. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bovril said:

Oh God I've wandered into that part of foxestalk again where average middle aged women are held up as incredible beauties of our time. 

Lock down side effects ......

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Looking at the pictures of them I'm not sure what's more outrageous, him ignoring his own rules or just how much he's punching above his own weight.

That picture makes her look.a.half decent milf.

In the interests of research, I giggled her to gawp at more hot pics and was left sadly underwhelmed...funny unsexy figure and poor dress sense

*Googled. Freudian slip.

Edited by Paninistickers

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Haha surely the 2nd point explains the first! 

7 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

That picture makes her look.a.half decent milf.

In the interests of research, I giggled her to gawp at more hot pics and was left sadly underwhelmed...funny unsexy figure and poor dress sense

*Googled. Freudian slip.

You’re right .....

34 minutes ago, bovril said:

Mods can we ban people who describe people in their 30s as middle aged! I find it all deeply upsetting!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Lock down side effects ......

It's always been like that. I remember Penny Mordaunt-gate. 

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

The author of said paper disagrees 

2 hours ago, bovril said:

Every time I see Priti Patel my mind quickly casts to the fact that some posters on here have her as some sort of sex icon. And every time I become increasingly desperate to stay 24 for the rest of my life so I don't have to experience these strange thoughts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3,000 dead Americans a day within less than a month. A 11/9/01 or a  5/6/1944 every single day for God knows how long.

Lunacy.

• Sad 1

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Every time I see Priti Patel my mind quickly casts to the fact that some posters on here have her as some sort of sex icon. And every time I become increasingly desperate to stay 24 for the rest of my life so I don't have to experience these strange thoughts

If you think that's bad just wait until you get to the age where you look at Andrea Leadsom and think "yeah probably would".

I have no basis for comparison but I'd be surprised if there was a bigger process of thought change in life between 25 and 35. You confront your own mortality, you realise going out can still be great but staying in is even better and you find the most peculiar women attractive.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

:appl::appl:

We’ll leave this to the geeks, the rest of us should download the on that works. It will still connect to a world wide database

41 minutes ago, MattP said:

If you think that's bad just wait until you get to the age where you look at Andrea Leadsom and think "yeah probably would".

I have no basis for comparison but I'd be surprised if there was a bigger process of thought change in life between 25 and 35. You confront your own mortality, you realise going out can still be great but staying in is even better and you find the most peculiar women attractive.

I’m at the the nigella lawson age.