Jump to content
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Overt corruption lol

He broke lockdown you wally...

What would you call government support for breaking laws for their friends and accusing the police of falsehoods?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Finnaldo said:


Well known anti-Brexit Queen, Steve Baker lol 

What?

I said I wouldn’t know who he was if it wasn’t for the anti brexit mob, what that gotta do with Steve Baker? I knew of Cummings before today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:


Well known anti-Brexit Queen, Steve Baker lol 

And Remoaner in chief Peter Bone, as well as that notorious left-wing journalist Julia Hartley-Brewer. 😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh what a surprise. You can finish now Boris, nobody cares about the advice any more.

 

Basically, us being in lockdown has allowed others to travel safely and do what we shouldn't.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

They test drugs to see if they're safe, if it turns out they aren't safe then the volunteer's in trouble. If you want a vaccine there's going to have to be human trials eventually.

 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

As I understand it, trials on virus’ which are potentially fatal are done with something missing so that they don’t actually infect the patient totally but the study can see if the vaccine is effective .... people get bit their lives aren’t at risk ....

You're both correct. Virus trials generally use an inactive form of the virus; so the virus still causes an immune response but won't cause you to become severly ill. Similarly with the flu vaccine, people get paid around 3k to be infected and treated by the yearly vaccine.

 

Drug trials initially aim to test safety before testing effectivety, same for the vaccine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

is he going to give us more instructions about lockdown after literally saying he didn’t care that his right hand man broke the last set of rules? is he a retard? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Near incapacitated...

 

...so we thought it was absolutely fine for him to drive to Durham 

 

You couldn’t make it up lol 

Edited by Finnaldo
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bilo said:

What would you call government support for breaking laws for their friends and accusing the police of falsehoods?

Who has broken the law and accused the police of lying? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

is he going to give us more instructions about lockdown after literally saying he didn’t care that his right hand man broke the last set of rules? is he a retard? 

Does he think people are going to listen and follow it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh i was at least expecting much bigger relaxations on lockdown as a way to make the cummings story disappear. not even a sliver lining. shame. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

tbh i was at least expecting much bigger relaxations on lockdown as a way to make the cummings story disappear. not even a sliver lining. shame. 

Warm bank holiday tomorrow - interested to see if behaviours are affected 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive boost to hear that were looking to head into phase 2 next week. If we push on with phase 3 as expected as well a lot of my worries will be sorted.

Feeling much better than after the last bank holiday announcement

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Authority and personal goodwill gone with all but the most rabid Brexit and Tory cultists in just a couple of sentences. 

 

I knew Johnson would be a terrible PM, but this is pluming whole new depths. Trump with a thesaurus. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Boris Johnson is trying to move the story on now and this is a significant development.

The PM thinks we are on course to move to phase two of the Coronavirus response.

This announcement covers England but it means from a week tomorrow primary schools will be reopening.

This is controversial - unions have warned teachers can’t be asked to return unless their safety can be guaranteed.

 

Hows about bollocks. NO ONE ON THE PLANET has their safety guaranteed right now. What makes you ****s so special. Get back to work like the rest of us ffs.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Have you read anything in MSM, Social Media, this thread or the corona virus one? ;)

 

Yes, but I meant verified sources, not just a load of possibly made up nonsense on Twitter or a football forum ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Useful to know after 9 weeks of lockdown that actually if you had childcare difficulties you could just drive round to your parents’ house.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Boris Johnson is trying to move the story on now and this is a significant development.

The PM thinks we are on course to move to phase two of the Coronavirus response.

This announcement covers England but it means from a week tomorrow primary schools will be reopening.

This is controversial - unions have warned teachers can’t be asked to return unless their safety can be guaranteed.

 

Hows about bollocks. NO ONE ON THE PLANET has their safety guaranteed right now. What makes you ****s so special. Get back to work like the rest of us ffs.

Shocking. Been working myself through all of this, our union has given us a lot of support, but obviously not guaranteed our safety, we risk our lives everyday with potentially being killed (not just from Coronavirus), but we're ensuring medical supplies, food supplies and other stuff are being transported, so we're doing our bit. All they can do is put measures in places to minimise the risk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...