Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Az1994

Leicester city memorabilia

Recommended Posts

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a Leicester City ball signed by players from the title winning year. I’ve attached the pics as well. 
thanks 

B6C647D0-1A45-4FDF-A015-E8D651BE9775.jpeg

22D14156-7DEC-47BC-BC58-BEC1FD053125.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Have you got an authenticity certificate?

Meaningless really, maybe if it was from the club it would hold some weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Meaningless really, maybe if it was from the club it would hold some weight.

Well yeah that’s generally where they come from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking for a ball or a signed shirt or pictures or similar from that season for a raffle.  Anyone who has one please inbox me with picture and price ect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

I'm looking for a ball or a signed shirt or pictures or similar from that season for a raffle.  Anyone who has one please inbox me with picture and price ect. 

Best of luck with that mate, did this guy reply to your message?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Best of luck with that mate, did this guy reply to your message?

Yeah. But too steep for me and no proof of authenticity.  It probably is real but people want proof you understand.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themightyfin said:

Yeah. But too steep for me and no proof of authenticity.  It probably is real but people want proof you understand.  

Yeah definitely, I would have been tempted with proof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Proof of authenticity is a complete waste of time. Most of the letters of authenticity are just written by the seller saying it’s the real deal, and so it’s pointless. Leicester City so often send out a letter with anything they give away, but it’s generic and so doesn’t really help matters.

 

With anything memorabilia wise it really is down to knowing the seller and his contacts. 
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

Proof of authenticity is a complete waste of time. Most of the letters of authenticity are just written by the seller saying it’s the real deal, and so it’s pointless. Leicester City so often send out a letter with anything they give away, but it’s generic and so doesn’t really help matters. With anything memorabilia wise it really is down to knowing the seller and his contacts. 

Rob is spot on with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talking of memorabilia I have this Champions League fleece in medium size from the 16/17 campaign. It's in pristine condition. Any offers? 

Screenshot_20200128-145617_Gallery.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

They don't.

Fair enough, the ones I have do otherwise I wouldn’t really see the value in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Fair enough, the ones I have do otherwise I wouldn’t really see the value in them.

A specific letter from the club about an item is a good thing to have, I had one from a charity auction that came with one detailing the item etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lads the ball is still up for offer. If you’d like to make me an offer and find out how I got the ball, please message me directly or contact me at arsalanabbas712@gmail.com.

Many thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29 January 2020 at 23:36, Az1994 said:

Lads the ball is still up for offer. If you’d like to make me an offer and find out how I got the ball, please message me directly or contact me at arsalanabbas712@gmail.com.

Many thanks 

Just put it on EBay mate should get a few bids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...