Sign in to follow this  
Az1994

Leicester city memorabilia

Got a signed shirt from the championship win(minus knocky).Was pretty easy to get all the autographs back then.Now it doesn't like you can get anywhere near the players.That's the only way you will really know is by getting them yourself.Having said that the Vardy on the ball does look Authentic.

On 28/01/2020 at 14:58, UHDrive said:

Talking of memorabilia I have this Champions League fleece in medium size from the 16/17 campaign. It's in pristine condition. Any offers? 

Screenshot_20200128-145617_Gallery.jpg

How much you looking for?

7 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Got a signed shirt from the championship win(minus knocky).Was pretty easy to get all the autographs back then.Now it doesn't like you can get anywhere near the players.That's the only way you will really know is by getting them yourself.Having said that the Vardy on the ball does look Authentic.

You can still get them at the training ground although a few players drive out the back way.They have a sign on the gate that the players won't stop for autographs but most days they still do

16 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

How much you looking for?

I've worn it practically twice. Say £50? I'm 5'9" medium build and this is what it looks like.

IMG-20200211-WA0001.jpg

31 minutes ago, everton carr said:

You can still get them at the training ground although a few players drive out the back way.They have a sign on the gate that the players won't stop for autographs but most days they still do

I see some people get photos with players by waiting around after home games. Anyone know whether it is feasible to get them after away games or are the players generally whisked away onto their bus?

36 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Cheer's for that.The sign put me off,but i'll take the kids up Belvoir Drive when i get a day off.

1 hour ago, brucey said:

I see some people get photos with players by waiting around after home games. Anyone know whether it is feasible to get them after away games or are the players generally whisked away onto their bus?

Depends on the ground