Jump to content
Permafrost

Norwich away - Fri 28th Feb 8pm

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Marmite said:

I have 2 tickets available for this as I have been informed today that I have to work away that week 

I can buy tickets tomorrow, and I'm predicting there will be availability. If not, can I have first reserve on the two?

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I can buy tickets tomorrow, and I'm predicting there will be availability. If not, can I have first reserve on the two?

Don’t worry, there will be tickets left for tomorrow. Slow sales so far, about 450 on sale now with two more blocks still to be opened. So well over 1000 left for tomorrow and further on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Don’t worry, there will be tickets left for tomorrow. Slow sales so far, about 450 on sale now with two more blocks still to be opened. So well over 1000 left for tomorrow and further on.

thanks for letting me know!

Link to post
Share on other sites

There seems a lot of norfolk folk asking for tickets, so if any of you live near north walsham I could do with some advice. Just moved here in November and have tickets for this, so any advice on best way to get there from north walsham would be appreciated    is the train a good option, is the station near the ground or car the best bet, and if yes what's the parking like round carrow road?

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

There seems a lot of norfolk folk asking for tickets, so if any of you live near north walsham I could do with some advice. Just moved here in November and have tickets for this, so any advice on best way to get there from north walsham would be appreciated    is the train a good option, is the station near the ground or car the best bet, and if yes what's the parking like round carrow road?

I would train it.

Caught the train from Sheringham once and sure it went through N Walsham.

probably only £8/9 return and station is no more than 5 minutes from the ground.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Twats. Grabbing every penny they can before the go down again. 

They were always awful for this. Used to charge £45 before the cap. Absolute disgrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

There seems a lot of norfolk folk asking for tickets, so if any of you live near north walsham I could do with some advice. Just moved here in November and have tickets for this, so any advice on best way to get there from north walsham would be appreciated    is the train a good option, is the station near the ground or car the best bet, and if yes what's the parking like round carrow road?

Yeah just get the train in, doesn't take long from North Walsham. Traffic and parking is a nightmare in Norwich on match day. Plus can have a few :beer:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

3 of the 4 blocks on sale at the moment, and about 700 left over those 3 blocks, with J block still to be released.

J block looks tiny though, maybe 200 seats in there if that. Should easily make it down to members.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2020 at 13:18, KrefelderFox666 said:

J block looks tiny though, maybe 200 seats in there if that. Should easily make it down to members.

I think we've been allocated 139 tickets in J block.   

So add that to the 426 tickets currently in the open blocks ... currently 565 tickets left.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...