Sign in to follow this  
Koke

Chelsea Match Thread

Just now, Chester Dontlie said:

it's between him and Chills these days. Perez has been often infuriating this season but he's having a good game today imo

Yes, he’s playing well.

It’s been an enjoyable watch so far.

Enjoyable game really. Open and easy on the eye.

• Like 2

That was a bizarre half of football. Occasionally (especially first 15 mins) about the worst I’ve seen but thankfully we’re not playing Liverpool.

Some decent link up play up top though and can also see us scoring. Might have been a game for Iheanacho rather than Vardy to start at the moment. Evans also superb at the back.

Given Abraham and Pedro are throwing themselves around every time someone comes near them I can see them getting a dodgy penalty though.

Enjoyable like the scariest roller coaster you have ever been on :scarf:

• Haha 3

Same old half time story really. Static across the pitch, slow moving forward, wings not being used, not enough creativity and ofcourse wasteful with our few chances. Vardy barely in the game again. Get Nacho on.

• Like 1

Definitely need to do better in the second half and counter that high press Chelsea deploy occasionally.

Please better ball control and a bit more slick passing, this should lead to more and better chances. Vardy has been left out of the game for most part again.

It's as if we're playing with ten against eleven.

Just now, Farrington fox said:

Expect Nacho early doors 2nd half. Vardy doesn't look fit imo

I believe Rodgers feels Ian is his luck charm.

Ayoze or barnes to make way... having both is too generous 

Good game think we have just had the better of it.

Could go either way though .. Vardy should be scoring that chance he had other than that good response from the defeat to Villa

After 20 minutes, if you’d have offered us 0-0, we’d have snapped your hand off. 

Vardy isn't on his game. Madderz isn't getting the ball. Tielemans is giving it away and we can win this game without question.

19 minutes ago, les-tah said:

If they’re is anyone I never want the ball to drop to around the box it’s Barnes. 

That's what sheff u think as well....

Our final balls are absolutely minging most of the time. Vardy feeding off scraps.

Chilwell still hasn’t recovered from his run of stinkers. For me Fuchs is a better option at the moment.

Worrying how much Tielemans goes AWOL in matches.

Not a bad match so far IMO.

We’ve came back into it, but I think nacho needs to come on. 5/6 of our team don’t seem to be at it today. 

• Like 1

Just now, FOXSE said:

That's what sheff u think as well....

a broken clock is correct twice a day .... tbh, there are plenty of our players you wouldnt want a chance to fall to ! 

Not badly played overall.

Sorry, Chilwell is a total impertinence. According to official statistics, he lost the ball 14 times. That doesn't work in the PL...

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

Worrying how much Tielemans goes AWOL in matches.

Not a bad match so far IMO.

Tielemans has been off of the boil for nearly as long as he went off the boil at Monaco prior to his transfer here. Seems to be mired in poor form.

Crouch claiming that Abraham Soyuncu incident could be a penalty because their knees came together. Have you ever fallen over in that situation because you clashed knees? lol He's not been tripped, he's lost the ball, felt contact and gone down.

I can think of maybe 2 good balls Tielemans has played all game? Vardy doesn't look fit. Really, Chelsea should be at least 1 - 0 up, but at least we're still in the game.

I will say that Hamza has been amazing. Him and Evans certainly our best 2 out there at the moment.