Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Wolves (A) - Pre-match Thread - 14/02/2020

Time we had a Good ol' fashioned ..3-4.

Adrenelin rush,pulse high as a kite...2 last minute penalties....( 1 each)

Great controversy,   Ref as Good n Bad for both sides....

A Great nail-biting Everyday Match day....with that extra tickler of suspense..VAR...

Aint life grand..!!:yahoo:

• Like 1

Any chance Bennett will be available for this? I know he prob won’t be due to being his parent club which is a shame as I think Rodgers may have gone 3cbs with him as one. Jiminez will be a pain to play against as Will traore who hopefully isn’t fit to play 😂 early goal for us and we will nick it 

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Any chance Bennett will be available for this? I know he prob won’t be due to being his parent club which is a shame as I think Rodgers may have gone 3cbs with him as one. Jiminez will be a pain to play against as Will traore who hopefully isn’t fit to play 😂 early goal for us and we will nick it 

Bennett can't play. To be honest, even if allowed, I doubt he would've played anyway.

Hoping Soyuncu can go back to being 10/10 and have Jimenez in his pocket. 

21 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Traore discolated his shoulder at old Trafford 

Evidently he’s done it before and it’s popped back in. he will probably be fit for our game ....until cags tugs his arm 

Bloody footballers. I dislocated my shoulder at the end of august and I'm still struggling with pain on NHS physio.