80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's true, although does the homegrown quota make any difference if they came through the academy with us or just from an English academy?

From the 25 player squad, 4 have to be from our academy and another 4 can be from any English academy. 

So if we've only got Barnes, Hamza, Chilwell we have to name someone like KDH as well to make up the 25 I think. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, brucey said:

From the 25 player squad, 4 have to be from our academy and another 4 can be from any English academy. 

So if we've only got Barnes, Hamza, Chilwell we have to name someone like KDH as well to make up the 25 I think. 

Could probably Put iversen in as 3rd choice keeper next season? 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Not only because he trolled spurs yesterday but what about Cesc Fabregas ? He’d be class for Leicester 

Think he’s had his day now mate, was class a few years ago. Wages would be huge as well

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

There's absolutely no chance of this happening with Rudkin seemingly rubber-stamping signings and the business model we've adopted. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

There's absolutely no chance of this happening with Rudkin seemingly rubber-stamping signings and the business model we've adopted. 

Hope so, as he has stolen a good living at Man Utd despite being very average a lot of the time.

On 01/05/2020 at 01:42, Leeds Fox said:

Phillips coming to Leicester would be quality, even if that was just purely to wind up the Leeds fans. He does seem decent too though. 

I think Phillips plays for Anderlecht now?