Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

Is that the reason the offside law was introduced?

Is that the reason VAR was brought in?

Before VAR, there would not have been a single murmur of discontent with that goal. 

Pathetic. I'm glad we're not on the receiving end as I'd have blown my lid. Feel sorry for Wolves.

Given us a lifeline for the second half where we need to pull our finger out our collective arse.

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

It’s bullshit either way, clear and obvious is the remit.

Not for offsides though is it? Every goal’s checked for offside. 

Not sure what the problem is? He's come back from an offside position? I'm in a pub so can't see how close it is, it's unlucky but correct. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Need nacho on ASAP, we are just gagging here to concede a goal, and why can’t we win a header in either box?

you want him to play as a defender?

Disappointed when they scored.

Fuming when it was disallowed.

It is no exaggeration to say that VAR is slowly ruining the Premier League. 

• Like 3

Would be delighted with 0-0 here.

I've seen some dodgy decisions with var but I'm unsure on this one. In glad it wasnt given. But it could have gone either way. Anyway we need to do ALOT better in the second half! 

Same as when we left off before the break. Seem pretty clueless going forwards and vulnerable to any high ball in to the box. 

Perez and Barnes are doing nothing, Tielemans is too slow in first halves. It's 0-0 so we can still win it.

They'll be well pumped up in the second half now. In a weird way it's a pity they didn't go 1 up we might then wake up from this trance of a performance. 

We are too ponderous and not threatening enough. Need far more going forward than we've offered.

Brendan isnt in danger, he is a good manager. But I'm disappointed that he is persisting with the same failing setup repeatedly. He has options and is not bothering to use them. Albrighton is one of the best creators we have and barely gets a look in. Nacho is on brilliant form and suffers the same fate. Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

• Like 1

We’ve become way too predictable that even Wolves are just saying sod it to their nice football at home and trying to beat us exactly the same way Burnley did.

Edited by Benji

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure what the problem is? He's come back from an offside position? I'm in a pub so can't see how close it is, it's unlucky but correct. 

Yeah I'm surprised by the amount of people saying its controversial. Offside is offside. 

Has someone told us not to play the ball in the middle of the pitch except when in our own half. Horseshoe tactics again from Rodgers

Absolutely no problem with the VAR call as it wasn’t really that tight in relative terms. Offside is offside. What I hate is the overrule where you can’t really tell. I thought that was pretty clear 

100% we needed to recruit in the transfer window.

We look like we have zero ideas when we get into an attacking position