Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, mikey_b said:

you are looking at the wrong pass, the guy who took the corners boot was offside when Jota played the ball back to him

Only just tuned in but from what I've seen the pass after the corner was also played backwards. Did they give any more info at half time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lcfcsnow said:

We needed seriously reinforcements, why wouldn’t you bring someone in in January

 

Because we're almost certainly finishing top four without spending. Why spend? 

 

These are a very good side, playing immensely defensively, in their own back yard. 

 

Why are people acting like we should be smashing them? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brooksy said:

Book the cvnt

Careful...this is a family thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

We needed seriously reinforcements, why wouldn’t you bring someone in in January

Ryan Bennet 🤣 id rather kept Benkovic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuinely forgot Vardy was playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chuck'em said:

Only just tuned in but from what I've seen the pass after the corner was also played backwards. Did they give any more info at half time? 

the ball being played backwards means nothing, the guy who received the pass was offside when it was played - doesnt matter if it went forwards or backwards to be offside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking a bit better but still frustrating 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to the radio not heard Perez been mentioned much. Reckon get nacho on to help vardy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

 

Because we're almost certainly finishing top four without spending. Why spend? 

 

These are a very good side, playing immensely defensively, in their own back yard. 

 

Why are people acting like we should be smashing them? 

Our run of fixtures after this month is incredibly hard, we are not certainly there yet. We’ve been poor since the start of December.

 

This is a wolves side without their two best players and we’re second best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Md9 said:

Listening to the radio not heard Perez been mentioned much. Reckon get nacho on to help vardy 

Seen perez doing more than Vardy to be honest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...