1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

We look shit and have done since Christmas.

Before Christmas really.

It's annoying looking at our recent games before this. A defeat against Man City isn't the end of the world and it wasn't that bad a performance, and we can always blame VAR for not taking anything out of the game. I would have taken a draw at Wolves and again, not losing to Chelsea was fairly important too. This is the opportunity though for players to turn this season around again and frankly they haven't looked close to taking that chance tonight. I can see Villa scoring the first goal against us and we just capitulate.

I genuinely don’t think we’ll finish top 4. 

The gap to 5th is likely to be 7 points at the end of the weekend. 

In the last 10 games we still have to play Arsenal, Spurs, Man United, Everton, and Sheff United. Based on that run in and our form I can absolutely see Chelsea and Man United getting 7 more points than us. 

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

If I hear one more comment of "but we are still 3rd" I'm gonna explode! This is BAD! we are in real trouble. we are running out of games and no run of form to build on. It's desperate football at best. We are going to blow this whole season. Rogers has to be put the sword now in his post match interviews.

Yep and 6000 Brummies coming over Wednesday to try and P**s on our parade.

We can't score for love or money. 

This is where Rodger's earns his money, if he can't turn this around soon he's no better then any of our recent managers.

He need to be ruthless with the players, no sentiment.

Maybe a change of leadership on the pitch, we need an experienced outfield captain.... Evans.

Edited by Otis
  • Like 4

If its going to continue to be like this its really hard to keep watching. What has happened to us. Top needs to call a board room meeting and bring rogers in lickety-split. Need answers from him on what the hell he's going to do to change these performances around. He's getting paid way too much for us too be kind to him. Time to face the music.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dayday said:

We have reverted back to Puel Ball

Is it Puel ball, or are our players just playing at their normal levels without a manager bounce? In fact it might be worse as we cant even control possession anymore.

9 minutes ago, Otis said:

This is where Rodger's earns his money, if he can't turn this around soon he's no better then any of our recent managers.

He need to be ruthless with the players, no sentiment.

Maybe a change of leadership on the pitch, we need an experienced outfield captain.... Evans.

I agree with all of this. 

We really needed a win tonight, and we ****ed it. 

If this was a Puel performance we would be calling for the manager's head. This was another woeful performance. Nobody wants to run in behind or take a chance. We simply pass sideways and backwards but don't ever look like threatening their goal. Barnes and Chilwell have probably never played a one-two and tonight it was glaringly obvious that we have no attacking threat from any of our midfielders or attackers

20 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

We look shit and have done since Christmas.

I hate to say I told you so, I genuinely do, but i've been saying it since December.

People would rather bury their heads in the sand for all this time though.

Have some honesty.