Jump to content
Brooksy

Birmingham Pre Match

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Why is Chilwell playing ffs.

 

Play JJ left back where he was played at times at Luton.

 

Because you do not play yourself into form getting dogs abuse on the bench? :dunno:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I have been a big critic of Demari, in fact post villa I felt completely done with him... perhaps an over reaction, perhaps not as he has consistently let us down. 

 

However, if he has a good game tonight I’d actually be interested in him starting against villa. We are lacking something at the moment, lots of players have been letting us down and he can be great on his day. Perhaps we need to give him a go in the Perez role and hope he can give us that little bit of energy we’ve been lacking. 

 

Probablt not but honestly, if the manager doesn’t drop players after Norwich then we are going to keep getting the same efforts

Im sure most of us have thought this multiple times since he came here. Sadly he never moves beyond appalling inconsistency 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Because you do not play yourself into form getting dogs abuse on the bench? :dunno:

He’s had enough chances to do that in my opinion.

 

Giving someone else a chance makes more sense, continuing to play very poor / out of form players (pick which you think fits Chilwell) is a recipe for disaster.


Not sure you see the best managers doing that. I rate BR but I think he may not be thinking straight on this matter. Can you imagine Klopp or Pep following that mantra? 

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader
Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is taking on a lot more importance than just the cup tie it is. 

 

If we don't perform and go out to Birmingham I'm not sure our players have the mental strength to recover. 

 

It feels like a must win game even if it's a flukey one nil, we need a bit of luck, anything to go our way.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

He’s had enough chances to do that in my opinion.

 

Giving someone else a chance makes more sense, continuing to play very poor / out of form players (pick which you think fits Chilwell) is a recipe for disaster.


Not sure you see the best managers doing that. I rate BR but I think he may not be thinking straight on this matter. Can you imagine Klopp or Pep following that mantra? 

Easily, Pep sometimes still starts John Stones lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

I’ve just been on the website to see how many tickets are left, and there was a notice about Birmingham fans in the home end. Expecting trouble? I imagine with so many on general sale, that’s a possibility.

I don't understand why they overprice fixtures like this, you just end up with a half empty ground.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Sean has spoken: Ward, Chilwell, Bennett, Soyuncu, Perreira, Coudhury, Praet, Tielmans, Barnes, Gray, Iheancho.

Like this lineup, except perhaps would’ve rested Ricardo and started Justin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Maybe Sean hasn't got the line up right tonight after all....... :ph34r:

Brendan  told the line up to only one person, the person he suspected was leaking the line up. He's been having suspicions for a while.

 

Its..........Rebekah Vardy 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Updates on talkSPORT.

 

And yeah the team, which is announced at 6.45, isn't the same as the one which was posted earlier.

How many changes from the incorrect line-up? Is Coatsworth in at right-back for example?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I have been a big critic of Demari, in fact post villa I felt completely done with him... perhaps an over reaction, perhaps not as he has consistently let us down. 

 

However, if he has a good game tonight I’d actually be interested in him starting against villa. We are lacking something at the moment, lots of players have been letting us down and he can be great on his day. Perhaps we need to give him a go in the Perez role and hope he can give us that little bit of energy we’ve been lacking. 

 

Probablt not but honestly, if the manager doesn’t drop players after Norwich then we are going to keep getting the same efforts

Bookmark this and the next time you feel like he might do a job just remember how utterly useless he was again tonight 😉

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...