Match Result In Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

FTWC-GE1.png

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

@Foxhateram @Izzy

Fvck off Pukki you scruffy tramp

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

No bloody way!!! What a result that is!!! Pukki!!!!

Well dodgy free kick was that.

The Mexicans have now kidnapped Pukki and slashed the tires on your optimistic bus.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Well dodgy free kick was that.

The Mexicans have now kidnapped Pukki and slashed the tires on your optimistic bus.

Mate they definitely have killed him and decapitated him, sent his head to his family as well. It's standard for Mexico. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Des. said:

Hello everyone,

So just an update for you all. It has been massively frustrating for me with this tournament using PES 2020 as a simulator, it is proving a really poor experience.

I've tried to tweak things in game to improve the entertainment value but the AI among other things are just not having it, games are consistently 0-0 or 1-0 which does not provide much fun.

With this said, this tournament will be completed in its current form, however the next one will be simmed on PES 2019.

Hope you all understand.

Des.

No problem Des, you watch now, there wont be another 1-0 result for the rest of the tournament lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

No problem Des, you watch now, there wont be another 1-0 result for the rest of the tournament lol 

you got this weeks lottery numbers? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Des. said:

Match Result In Spoiler

Hide contents

FTWC-GF2.png

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

@Mike Oxlong @Mark_w

Bollocks ! 

Wouldn’t have minded if Kingy had scored but not the top knot w@nker 

Looked like my best move came in the pre-match handshakes lol 

Congratulations @Mark_w

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Des. said:

Hello everyone,

So just an update for you all. It has been massively frustrating for me with this tournament using PES 2020 as a simulator, it is proving a really poor experience.

I've tried to tweak things in game to improve the entertainment value but the AI among other things are just not having it, games are consistently 0-0 or 1-0 which does not provide much fun.

With this said, this tournament will be completed in its current form, however the next one will be simmed on PES 2019.

Hope you all understand.

Des.

That is roughly how Portugal won Euros 2016 so a reenactment of that battleplan would suit us to a tee!

Operation Ronaldo on Touchline is a go!

18 minutes ago, Des. said:

Match Result In Spoiler

Hide contents

FTWC-GG2.png

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

@Stadt @kingcarr21

Up the big Norwegian shaggers

3 hours ago, Des. said:

Hello everyone,

Hope you all understand.

Des.

Hi Des. I hope you realised I picked Uruguay for 1-0 wins and disappointed that we've so far not managed any. Best of luck in fixing us a couple of 1-0 wins for the remaining games.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Des. said:

Hello everyone,

Hope you all understand.

Des.

Thanks Des. I thought something must be wrong with the AI when I lost to fvckin Wales today 

Thanks for all the graft and to Mrs Des for giving you back the PS that was confiscated for bad behaviour 

Onwards and upwards 👍

• Haha 1