I have to say I find it physically sickening seeing one of our lads in another shirt, beaming. 

Still, such is life. 

He always came across as a nice lad who never went hiding and has immense athleticism. I wish him well but secretly also hope his career peaked with us and his good days are now gone 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Agree with this.

Officially concerned.

Obviously as someone who is " inside" (at least a little), may I ask why you are concerned? Surely its not the Congerton/Rodgers random slander stuff?

Articles report that the recruitment process is unchanged from what Steve Walsh put in place

It's a shame, would have liked to see him develop here a bit longer but unfortunately when the biggest payers come calling it's hard to turn down. May have came through our academy but he's a Leicester lad, probably has more Chelsea interest. 

I think I've grown out of hating players for leaving, I won't be booing or cheering him if I ever get the chance. He's just a player for another team now. 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

I have to say I find it physically sickening seeing one of our lads in another shirt, beaming. 

Still, such is life. 

He always came across as a nice lad who never went hiding and has immense athleticism. I wish him well but secretly also hope his career peaked with us and his good days are now gone 

If I went from 60k to 190k a week I'd be erect

Just now, MIAMI_FOX said:

because he is a local lad?   it cant be because you feel we are losing a top quality player

Not local as he’s not, but we’ve seen him grow up here so probably sentimental lol