4 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Spot on for line ups before they’re released prior to kick off, but as far as transfers are concerned 😂

he’s the local indykalia ! 

But he did have a mole in the set up somewhere re line ups (or He knows someone with a house that overlooks the training ground )

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

he’s the local indykalia ! 

But he did have a mole in the set up somewhere re line ups (or He knows someone with a house that overlooks the training ground )

Or he knows a journo who gets the lineups early

The Ricardo/Chilwell debate baffles me. Ricardo obviously progressed a hell of a lot. Chilwell could do it, but it’s unlikely. 

Ricardo isn’t just a good fullback/wingback. He’s a player who when we’re struggling for creativity during a game, comes and looks for the ball, creates, drives the team forward at a ridiculous rate for a right back. How many full backs in the world do a team or group of supporters look towards when we need a goal? Not many. 

Every time he gets the ball you expect something to happen, for a fullback that is an anomaly. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sly said:

I personally think he has the potential to be as good as Ricardo. He’s underrated and weirdly a scapegoat for some, He’s still improving and will potentially be worth more, in a few years.

Of course this is possible, but if you were asked how confident you are he will be, on a 1-10 scale, what would you say? 

I'd be a 1 or 2, not least because even if I'm wrong about his ability, many other factors outside his ability come into play, all of which would have to have positive outcomes. 

The daft numbers being mentioned would need it to be at least 50/50 to make any sense. I just can't see it. 

Comparing Ricardo and Chilwell is ridiculous, Ricardo’s attacking output even if it wasn’t supported by stats at the start of his career his decision making is there to be seen. You watch Chilwell and he struggles with crossing the ball and making his mind up; he’s brain dead in that regard but a decent defender. 

With that being said he is England’s starting left back; so I still see him going for £50m+ this summer if we compare him to wan bissakas fee; but I also see him going close to Maguires fee If we play our usual hardball approach in negotiating.

its stupid to suggest just because Rodgers has said he doesn’t want to sell him he won’t be going; what manager is going to say they want a potential £50m player to go publicly? We said we didn’t want Maguire to go and the same for mahrez but both ended up leaving when the fee was high enough.