Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

1 minute ago, City1884 said:

Well done, have a medal! 🙄

Jesus, I’ve never known a forum that’s so full of toxicity and superiority over other members........

Don't worry, its not always like this.

We have had terrible shocks today, the linking of Danny Rose and Lord-Punchy-Face has shaken our usual polite accommodating demeanour.

:thumbup:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, City1884 said:

Well done, have a medal! 🙄

Jesus, I’ve never known a forum that’s so full of toxicity and superiority over other members........

I put my comment as a joke, maybe you need to loosen up a bit lad. Personally I am fed up of reading through threads where there isn’t a single link just someone’s opinion. That’s what this thread is for. Enjoy your weekend & have a pint will ya.

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I put my comment as a joke, maybe you need to loosen up a bit lad. Personally I am fed up of reading through threads where there isn’t a single link just someone’s opinion. That’s what this thread is for. Enjoy your weekend & have a pint will ya.

Yet another sarcastic response..........

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Yeah I'd be more relaxed if the window was shut. 

We've made one signing in the last 365 days and it was Ryan Bennett on loan

Ryan "Austerity" Bennett, you say?

I'd be tempted to scrap getting a left back based on our current options and looking to bring Max Aarons in at right back, then move Justin to left back. Aarons can learn from Ricardo for a year before he inevitably moves to Barcelona.