Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Just saw someone on Facebook mention Chiesa is available for £40m from Fiorentina. Left footed right winger. Think he’d be worth a punt, maybe if we could incorporate Ghezzal into the deal too as they want him. Admittedly I haven’t seen much of him, but heard good things.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Just saw someone on Facebook mention Chiesa is available for £40m from Fiorentina. Left footed right winger. Think he’d be worth a punt, maybe if we could incorporate Ghezzal into the deal too as they want him. Admittedly I haven’t seen much of him, but heard good things.

I think they're after Slimani, as well.

1 hour ago, Grantham Fox said:

He's a right footed left winger but absolutely mustard.

Wouldn't surprise me if we weren't considering Andreas Pereira from Man Utd now he's been made available for transfer, especially with van de Beek signing. 

We have a record of having longer-term targets and following up on them - Castagne, Dragovic, Adrien Silva - and we've been linked with Pereira for a number of seasons. 

But would Man Utd sell to a rival club? :) 

Got the Fiorentia job on FM and this guy got me the Serie A title almost single handedly. Left for Man City for £90m the following summer. Based on that, the guy is worth it 😂

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we weren't considering Andreas Pereira from Man Utd now he's been made available for transfer, especially with van de Beek signing. 

We have a record of having longer-term targets and following up on them - Castagne, Dragovic, Adrien Silva - and we've been linked with Pereira for a number of seasons. 

We aren't a rival club. 

We were, but top 4 are streets ahead now imo

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think they're after Slimani, as well.

£20m, Slimani & Ghezzal and we’ll laugh at them.

31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's a right footed left winger but absolutely mustard.

My bad, I guess I still need to learn my right from my left 😂 all this Castagne business about being a right back who can play left back but I still want us to get another left back has scrambled my head a bit.

19 minutes ago, shailen said:

Got the Fiorentia job on FM and this guy got me the Serie A title almost single handedly. Left for Man City for £90m the following summer. Based on that, the guy is worth it 😂

That’s all the evidence we need!

• Haha 1

Looks like he's on his way to AC Milan:

https://sempremilan.com/pm-milan-agree-contract-as-chiesa-says-yes-to-milan-move-talks-with-fiorentina-begin

• Sad 1
52 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

I don't think we're a rival anymore

1 hour ago, shailen said:

Would anyone take Fabian Delph as a LB option? Surely he'd be available for cheap, a decent player and a leader from what I saw in that Man City documentary. We need to add some strong characters into the squad imo. 

Walking sicknote

Kabak is a monster, him and Cags would be fearsome. Evans has been class but it's looking like he doesn't want to sign a new contract so sell Evans and buy Kabak now while he's still under the radar. 

Edited by Gwyn
Auto correct
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I was hoping that we'd have another body in by now we desperately need another CB and forward. Right now we've not improved or squad with 1 in and 1 out.

Same here, but there's still over a month of the window to go.

We may have improved the squad already if Castagne is more consistent than Chilwell.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Same here, but there's still over a month of the window to go.

We may have improved the squad already if Castagne is more consistent than Chilwell.

On the plus side we may also get more out of Barnes.. I’m not particularly sure him and Chilwell liked each other.

• Like 2