Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

1 hour ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Genuine question as I'm probably being naive but what is the big financial hit to EPL clubs from Covid? Match day revenue I get it but surely the life blood of EPL clubs is the TV money which is unchanged. What's the season ticket situation for example, is that where the hit is, are they basically not being sold?

TV deal is affected - rebates to be paid and Chinese broadcasting contract just gone 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

TV deal is affected - rebates to be paid and Chinese broadcasting contract just gone 

The Chinese deal will be replaced quite quickly, there's no way they'd pull the plug without a good chance of a new deal.

21 minutes ago, Staff said:

I just want Leon Bailey. He's gonna smash this league, either with us or without us, but he will smash it

His stats are average, he's not lived up to his hype and scored 5 goals in 22 and 29 appearances in past 2 seasons. 

• Like 2

The Leon Bailey rumours make no sense. Apparently Everton and Spurs want him but Spurs already have Son, Bergwijn, Lucas and Lamela. Everton have already spent 70 odd million and have Richarlison, Rodriguez, Bernard, Iwobi and Walcott. Neither team need him in the slightest. I'm not even sure he would start for either team. 

20 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Rodgers frustrations are fair clearly but the clubs strategy will always come first. If that means we wait until last 48 hours of window so be it. So long as we pull in a couple of faces!

Hope we don’t act to slow and loose out on our first choices.

5 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Tomori not even on Chelsea's bench, think he'd do well alongside Soyuncu and our back line would be very fast. Just what we need to play a high pressing game.

Hasn't he gone to Everton on loan, or has that falllen through?

8 minutes ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

Gerard Deulofeu looks like he is nearing a return to full fitness on his Instagram account, been linked with a move to Napoli and Milan, he looks class on his day and he seemed to be getting some consistency in his game prior to the injury, I think he could be perfect for us

No thanks. Would spend far too much time on the sidelines injured. Not reliable.