Jump to content
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Whilst I appreciate our strategy has been very successful in recent years in the current situation should we adapt?

 

I’d rather us buy a couple of older players on shorter contracts (and lower outlay) and use the loan market if it were to bulk up our squad where we need it rather than have our pants pulled out/run out of time trying to get Fofana 

In which case Khedira is available on a freebie shortly 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Romano reporting Chelsea are willing to let Rudiger go on loan - would be ideal for us, surely? Tall, decent on the ball and has previous playing in a back three in Italy.

His wages might be a problem, we still need Slimani, Silva and Ghezzal out the picture.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Romano reporting Chelsea are willing to let Rudiger go on loan - would be ideal for us, surely? Tall, decent on the ball and has previous playing in a back three in Italy.

Buy Fofana and loan him back for a year as Puel would like and then sign Rudiger on loan for a year with an option to buy. Could end up with 2 top class centre halves in a year, whilst strengthening the back line now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would love Hauge from Bodo/Glimt, 20 and looked electric vs Milan, been performing really well all season as well. Would be quite cheap I reckon, like 5-10 million euros.

can imagine someone in Holland or Germany will take a punt and then after he'll make his way to the prem for £25mil+ like what usually happen ssadly

certainly one of the who'd be a decent addition imo

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wortho said:

Apart from a CB we really need a striker. Without Vardy we will struggle because Nacho is a bit too lightweight and Perez can't play there. Hopefully we can loan someone or let Slim play :giggle:

Goetze available on a free, can play 9 or 10 :ph34r:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MGLCFC said:

Buy Fofana and loan him back for a year as Puel would like and then sign Rudiger on loan for a year with an option to buy. Could end up with 2 top class centre halves in a year, whilst strengthening the back line now.

If Carlsberg done centre back recruitment lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Yeah he can play as a 6, 8 or 10 all pretty effectively.

Might see us go in with a bid, if we can offload some of the deadwood. I'm pretty sure BR is a big admirer.

Edited by MGLCFC
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...liability...can't trust him in the back line!!!

That handball against us was so blatant.... put his hand behind his back and followed the ball when it went behind instead of across him as he had anticipated, if he was playing for us it would surely have been given. An absolutely stupid move, can't be counted on.

Disagree on that one. Hand behind the back I agree could and probably should have been given as a penalty. But that does not make him a bad defender. He scored 2 goals against us and is very good from set pieces. If we play 3 at the back he is used to that, if we play 2 great competition for Cags and Evans. Vardy always struggles against him too. Strong, quick, very good in the air. Personal opinion of course but think he would be very good for us. Especially on a loan, RLC is apparently available for a loan / transfer too. Would be very happy for him to join us as well and provide competition for Maddison and Tielemans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Buy Fofana and loan him back for a year as Puel would like and then sign Rudiger on loan for a year with an option to buy. Could end up with 2 top class centre halves in a year, whilst strengthening the back line now.

Imagine a back 3 of Rudiger, Fofana and Soyuncu next year? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

My prediction is Choudhury to Southampton and Guendozi to us. Would rather Diallo but got a feeling we'll bring that bellend in.

arent Saints in for Davies from Everton, that seems a more likely one imo, considering he'd be down the order there with the amount of midfielders there, 

and Guendozi, no thanks, rather Diallo from Brest as you said, 20mil would get him but i doubt we'll pay it, shame he looks a talent tbh

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

arent Saints in for Davies from Everton, that seems a more likely one imo, considering he'd be down the order there with the amount of midfielders there, 

and Guendozi, no thanks, rather Diallo from Brest as you said, 20mil would get him but i doubt we'll pay it, shame he looks a talent tbh

Not so sure Davies wants to go just yet, whereas Choudhury seems very keen to leave.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not so sure Davies wants to go just yet, whereas Choudhury seems very keen to leave.

tbh Saints are looking at a few even Sangare as well going from reports, Looking for a PEH replacement

as much as i like Hamza if we got 15mil for him and we got Diallo id say we'd have the better deal but its all if's and but's

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbh Saints are looking at a few even Sangare as well going from reports, Looking for a PEH replacement

as much as i like Hamza if we got 15mil for him and we got Diallo id say we'd have the better deal but its all if's and but's

15 million - for Hamza???

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...