Jump to content
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, ronnup said:

If Wolves by Costa and have a front three of Traore , Costa and Jimenez they're really going to be dangerous. 

Costa is completely injury prone though, if he signs they'll be lucky to get 15 starts out of him in the league. He's been a sicknote everywhere he's been.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the condition of Evans and Vardy by the end of the game it is obvious that we need cover for both with another 40+ games this season in total. Equally important to keep Amartey who can fill in at CB FB or DM. Bit worried Praet might be out for a few weeks with his knee which would be a pity as he has looked a different player this season. Probably got enough cover in midfield although would not rule out McGregor.

 

Surely the club will go the extra mile to back Rodgers given the start to the season - lets sort out a CB in the next day or two and then maybe one more player ideally a striker- I think the manager wanted 5 new players to come in originally 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Edingleyfox said:

Looking at the condition of Evans and Vardy by the end of the game it is obvious that we need cover for both with another 40+ games this season in total. Equally important to keep Amartey who can fill in at CB FB or DM. Bit worried Praet might be out for a few weeks with his knee which would be a pity as he has looked a different player this season. Probably got enough cover in midfield although would not rule out McGregor.

 

Surely the club will go the extra mile to back Rodgers given the start to the season - lets sort out a CB in the next day or two and then maybe one more player ideally a striker- I think the manager wanted 5 new players to come in originally 

I’m sure that’s the intention, but finances are clearly tight. If we could solve the issues with loan deals, I think we will.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea still thinking of selling Antonio Rüdiger time we bite the bullet and put in an offer for him in fact isn't half of their squad mentioned as up for sale time we turned them into our version of Liverpools Southampton :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Man city looking to offload zinchenko, would think he would be good for additional depth. Can play left back, cm, and am where needed. Wouldnt cost a fortune either and would think he would fit in with the technical skills required for rodgers 

Just don't think another WB is on the agenda.


By the end of October we will have 3 players who can play right back and 2 who can play left back.

 

Not in the traditional sense of course, technically not a single one of them is an actual left back..... but if we're comfortable with that then money is better spent elsewhere really. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Man city looking to offload zinchenko, would think he would be good for additional depth. Can play left back, cm, and am where needed. Wouldnt cost a fortune either and would think he would fit in with the technical skills required for rodgers 

If the fee was right this ins't a bad shout at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

Verschaeren is too inconsistent imo. But Doku at RW and Vanheusden as CB would tear up the PL. Those two are pure class and ready to play top PL.

Jon has asked where to make the cheque payable to?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AjcW said:

Just don't think another WB is on the agenda.


By the end of October we will have 3 players who can play right back and 2 who can play left back.

 

Not in the traditional sense of course, technically not a single one of them is an actual left back..... but if we're comfortable with that then money is better spent elsewhere really. 

Fuchs? With JJ and Timmy that makes 3 LB

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KFS said:

What we saying then guys? What’s left if Brendan wants two more? 

Absolute perfection for me would be Mcgreor and Sessegnon. 

 

A versatile CM with plenty of experience despite his age and a young natural LB who can also deputize as a LW when needed. 

 

McGregor for around the £20m mark and Sessegnon on a year loan with option to buy.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...