Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Loftus Cheek from Chelsea, if available could be great option in midfield. Rotate in with Praet, Tielemans and Maddison. Great squad depth for League and European football. He is a very talented player. 

Transfer window of RLC, Under, Fofana and Castanga. Very happy with that. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

For the rumoured price of 10-15mil I would be all over Josh King. Back up striker who could play wide left too. 

Hmmmm I'm not sure he's any better than Perez.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’d like us to test the waters with Milik. A large loan fee might be enough to convince them seeing as they are probably going to lose him for nothing next summer. 

I'd be surprised if Milik went anywhere where he wasn't the guaranteed number 1 striker, unless it's an elite club like Juve or something who have been linked with him.

How about Alex oxlade-chamberlain  from Liverpool. He isn’t getting any game time can play across all the midfield positions and is young. How much would he cost £30m?

• Sad 2
35 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’d like us to test the waters with Milik. A large loan fee might be enough to convince them seeing as they are probably going to lose him for nothing next summer. 

We wanted to buy him years ago didn't we.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tetly said:

How about Alex oxlade-chamberlain  from Liverpool. He isn’t getting any game time can play across all the midfield positions and is young. How much would he cost £30m?

Many would probably disagree with this opinion but personally I think Ox is a great shout for us. Him or Loftus-Cheek offer us a completely different option in Midfield.

On 30/09/2020 at 01:18, Bluearmyfox28 said:

In:

CB - Fofana ✔️ (£30m)
LB - Castagne ✔️ (£18m)
CM - Zinchenko/McGregor (£15m)

RW - Ünder ✔️ (Loan)
LW/No.10 - Cantwell (£15m)

Total spend £78m

Out:

Chilly £50m

Slimani £5m

Silva £5m

Gray £10m

Thomas (Loan)

Total income £70m

Leaves you with a net spend of £8m and improves the squad drastically.

Zinchenko is a tremendous shout.

Would mean we had backup at the left wing back role as well.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Babylon said:

We wanted to buy him years ago didn't we.

Remember him lighting up the Serie A just after we missed out on him but then he had a terrible injury.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8788851/Dele-Alli-John-Stones-Antonio-Rudiger-Big-Sixs-outcasts-ahead-transfer-deadline-day.html

Just having a read through this, think the only one I wouldn't mind seeing here is Ruben Loftus-Cheek, with Hamza either leaving on a loan or permanently. It looks like Fofana is signing so that's the 3rd decent CB who'll play as backup sorted.

I think Dele Alli could be decent if he sorted himself out, but I don't think that'll happen and it'll end up being a waste of a squad place.

12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8788851/Dele-Alli-John-Stones-Antonio-Rudiger-Big-Sixs-outcasts-ahead-transfer-deadline-day.html

Just having a read through this, think the only one I wouldn't mind seeing here is Ruben Loftus-Cheek, with Hamza either leaving on a loan or permanently. It looks like Fofana is signing so that's the 3rd decent CB who'll play as backup sorted.

I think Dele Alli could be decent if he sorted himself out, but I don't think that'll happen and it'll end up being a waste of a squad place.

Loftus-Cheek needs to be first choice somewhere which he wouldn't be with us, he'd be 3rd or 4th choice and also he needs to stay fit for a stretch of time which he's struggled to do. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Many would probably disagree with this opinion but personally I think Ox is a great shout for us. Him or Loftus-Cheek offer us a completely different option in Midfield.

We already have Maddison, Tielemans & Praet competing for two out of three places. Then there is Choudhury, there is no way we're bringing in another player who would come here for big money and a big salary with expectations to be a starter.  It's just all wrong for us.