Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Hopefully this is like the Andy Impey signing, and the board sell the player without the consent of the manager :D 

I hope he's better than Impey though, the lad was an absolute clown.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I despised him. In an era where there was very little to moan about i craved a scapegoat and he was it. Crap, had no neck either.

Didn't he get done for selling league cup final tickets to spurs fans when we played them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Got an awful feeling that if this doesn't come off we're going to panic buy, such is our need for a centre half. We're going to pull off a deadline day deal that's much the same as Bennett or Molla Wague

Ohhh Gordon Bennett 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Didn't he get done for selling league cup final tickets to spurs fans when we played them.

Yes and others (including Cottee). I had an almost entire row sitting behind me so knew something not right going on. 

 

They were respectful in not celebrating their last minute winner. Or were frit :crylaugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Yes and others (including Cottee). I had an almost entire row sitting behind me so knew something not right going on. 

 

They were respectful in not celebrating their last minute winner. Or were frit :crylaugh:

It was a pretty nasty day as i remember. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Got an awful feeling that if this doesn't come off we're going to panic buy, such is our need for a centre half. We're going to pull off a deadline day deal that's much the same as Bennett or Molla Wague

Tbf Molla was rock solid for the 70 minutes he played against Millwall.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

It was a pretty nasty day as i remember. 

 

Horrible day, kicking off all over the place in the Leicester end for the full 90 minutes. 

 

I got separated from my old man after the game in Convent Garden and it was carnage, worse trouble I've ever seen apart from Portsmouth in the play offs

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

 

Horrible day, kicking off all over the place in the Leicester end for the full 90 minutes. 

 

I got separated from my old man after the game in Convent Garden and it was carnage, worse trouble I've ever seen apart from Portsmouth in the play offs

Indeed it was, the gloves came off after they attacked women.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Didn't he get done for selling league cup final tickets to spurs fans when we played them.

That was Tony Cottee. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

 

Horrible day, kicking off all over the place in the Leicester end for the full 90 minutes. 

 

I got separated from my old man after the game in Convent Garden and it was carnage, worse trouble I've ever seen apart from Portsmouth in the play offs

Did the nuns look after you? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...