2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Serves him right for dropping Vardy..... we will haunt him forever. 

This guy would have in all probability sold the next seasons golden boot winner and Leicester’s all time greatest ever player because he was a leader in the dressing room and called him a dickhead once. The fact people think anything of Puel baffles me. Our number nine would be Gignac if Puel were still here.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Need another winger and striker after this 

No we need a left back. We dont need another winger unless we can shift Gray. Under and Barnes are likely to be our 1st choice with Albrighton and Perez as back up and as it stands Gray unless we shift him. Left back is the area we need 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

No we need a left back. We dont need another winger unless we can shift Gray. Under and Barnes are likely to be our 1st choice with Albrighton and Perez as back up and as it stands Gray unless we shift him. Left back is the area we need 

Not really justin, castagne, thomas and ricky p can play lb, all our full backs minus thomas are versatile 

41 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

This guy would have in all probability sold the next seasons golden boot winner and Leicester’s all time greatest ever player because he was a leader in the dressing room and called him a dickhead once. The fact people think anything of Puel baffles me. Our number nine would be Gignac if Puel were still here.

I agree. I’ve no time for him at all. Results wise he may not be the worst we’ve had, but in my eyes he’s down there with the worst. Turgid football....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Still the man who oversaw the signings of Maddison, Ricardo, Tielemans and Soyuncu. 

I think oversaw is exaggerating the influence he had on those transfers.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I agree. I’ve no time for him at all. Results wise he may not be the worst we’ve had, but in my eyes he’s down there with the worst. Turgid football....

Then again we can forget the crap we served up between December and August. 😉

7 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Still the man who oversaw the signings of Maddison, Ricardo, Tielemans and Soyuncu. 

Ricardo was the only on he had any involvement with. The rest the club earmarked prior to his arrival.

Mods, we seem to have veered off into irrelevant stuff about a former manager. 

Oh, and by the way, unfunny berks - guess why I get restricted sometimes? For making threads stray. So there was a fair degree of self-irony in what I said, plus a desire to see a bit of fair play, but you make needless (and hilarious) assumptions about me with little evidence if it makes you feel better.

Edited by HighPeakFox
17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Bet you're the type to be curtain twitching to grass up your neighbours if you see more than 6 people in their garden 😂

Alternatively he might just have wanted to come into the Fofana thread to see info about...Fofana 🤔😉

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Alternatively he might just have wanted to come into the Fofana thread to see info about...Fofana 🤔😉

That’s about as optimistic as watching Songs of Praise in the hope of glimpsing some low cut cleavage

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Which were no more his doing than keeping Fofana is