Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Without wishing to go all serious, there was a point last season when I became convinced it’s a person with real mental health issues. I genuinely worry about him and feel

we shouldn’t indulge him. Sorry for being such a bore 😞

He’s on a wind-up mate - don’t take it too seriously. It’s actually quite clever when you read some of it! It’s a send-up of the modern age of online “influencers”. Laugh with him, ignore him, even have a bite at some of his comments, but pls don’t worry about the guy!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know him? I hope so. He’s not an influencer. I use those professionally, and he’s not even close to that profile. I just think he lives for the attention and we feed that my elevating him to a higher status via this foruM. Sorry! Dull, I realise 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Do you know him? I hope so. He’s not an influencer. I use those professionally, and he’s not even close to that profile. I just think he lives for the attention and we feed that my elevating him to a higher status via this foruM. Sorry! Dull, I realise 🤷‍♂️

Seems the only qualification needed for an "influencer"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

He’s on a wind-up mate - don’t take it too seriously. It’s actually quite clever when you read some of it! It’s a send-up of the modern age of online “influencers”. Laugh with him, ignore him, even have a bite at some of his comments, but pls don’t worry about the guy!

He's behind several twitter accounts and they're all basically wind-ups. But he also occasionally gets genuine inside information, which enables him to playfully blur the lines between parody account and serious commentator. 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

He's behind several twitter accounts and they're all basically wind-ups. But he also occasionally gets genuine inside information, which enables him to playfully blur the lines between parody account and serious commentator. 

Yeah - this is how he reels em in - bit of decent info and some random grenades to get a reaction. Pinch of salt, a bit of a giggle and pick up the odd nugget of info - I’m not unfollowing anytime soon!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Yeah - this is how he reels em in - bit of decent info and some random grenades to get a reaction. Pinch of salt, a bit of a giggle and pick up the odd nugget of info - I’m not unfollowing anytime soon!

He’s quite the mastermind 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brookfox said:

Have Sean and Mike Skinner ever been seen at the same time?! He’s like Banksy and the bloke from Art Attack; masters of multiple media.

Fixed it for you... :ph34r:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Richard said:

Oh course Sean From Enderby isn’t serious, he’s named after that fella who used to call into the moan-in. 
 

it’s a top troll account though gets people so riled up

Fort it was Dave from wigston 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Richard said:

Oh course Sean From Enderby isn’t serious, he’s named after that fella who used to call into the moan-in. 
 

it’s a top troll account though gets people so riled up

I always thought it was the same guy! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mod hero said:

Didn’t he do a pod cast with someone on here? Did anyone listen to it? 

@SmuelMartin has said that he did an interview with SFE and was going to load it to his podcast website. Rather suspiciously something went wrong with the recording, so the podcast could not be published. If the interview does actually exist then I'm fairly sure that it could be posted somehow.

 

Or maybe @SmuelMartin = SFE? Just saying. :whistle:

 

Edited by Blue Fox 72
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

People that get annoyed from SFE have no sense of humour. 

It used to annoy me that folk would bet their money on information he passed along but then I realised that if they are stupid enough to through their money away based on a troll account.... That's on them. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...