WEST HAM WAIT ON FOFANA ANSWER

West Ham have given Saint-Etienne until tomorrow to accept their take-it-or-leave-it offer for Wesley Fofana. 

West Ham do not want to get into a bidding war for the 19-year-old centre-back. 

Their offer is £23m plus £10m in add-ons and they are proposing to pay the £23m in six annual instalments. 

haha they don’t want a bidding war!! It’s laughable

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DezFox said:

WEST HAM WAIT ON FOFANA ANSWER

West Ham have given Saint-Etienne until tomorrow to accept their take-it-or-leave-it offer for Wesley Fofana. 

West Ham do not want to get into a bidding war for the 19-year-old centre-back. 

Their offer is £23m plus £10m in add-ons and they are proposing to pay the £23m in six annual instalments

haha they don’t want a bidding war!! It’s laughable

6 annual installments....... WHU are a funny club

5 minutes ago, Nickbluefox said:

The thing is, I can imagine Puel accepting WHU terms just to spite us, cos the bloke's a vengeful nob!! 🤔

I doubt it would be to spite us but it would reveal  that we weren’t prepared to pay what they’ve offered (for whatever reason) 

32 minutes ago, Nickbluefox said:

The thing is, I can imagine Puel accepting WHU terms just to spite us, cos the bloke's a vengeful nob!! 🤔

It won't be Puel making that decision :dunno:.

If St Etienne need the money, I doubt they'd accept payments in 6 instalments...

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It won't be Puel making that decision :dunno:.

If St Etienne need the money, I doubt they'd accept payments in 6 instalments...

They could always borrow against it, surely? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Can we not start a Puel bashing thread and have this for the Fofana transfer.

Really is getting beyond a joke now.

Personally not a Puel basher, but both are not necessarily mutually exclusive given as Puel seems inextricably-intertwined with this transfer (and understandably so as GM).