1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

So we are paying €2m per top flight appearance in his career so far.  This lad better be good.

To be fair we paid £1.5m per appearance for Adrien Silva.... or if you prefer full 90's.... £3.6m

• Haha 1

"No full agreement yet, but Leicester's new offer: 35 million euros, 5 million bonus and 20% on the capital gain. This last offer should tip the record. Wesley Fofana is very close to having his club's agreement to enter the Premier League."

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Lot of money for a kid with 19 apps! 

This is going to be interesting.

Didn't Sky say we had no money?

They know jack, however the sale of Chilwell has meant our net spend will be quite small. 

Superb business so far.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

From their forum...

1232072720_Screenshot2020-09-29at16_44_32.thumb.png.ac2afcb0742d1df3f5977b987364b4e0.png

Loaning Benkovic to them would be ideal IMO. If Wilf hadn't got injured AND Papy hadn't performed so brilliantly recently then I could have seen that happening. Lucky for us he's brilliant.

Thinking they can get Papy, bless em.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

From their forum...

1232072720_Screenshot2020-09-29at16_44_32.thumb.png.ac2afcb0742d1df3f5977b987364b4e0.png

Loaning Benkovic to them would be ideal IMO. If Wilf hadn't got injured AND Papy hadn't performed so brilliantly recently then I could have seen that happening. Lucky for us he's brilliant.

Papy was never leaving on loan after a new deal was signed.

21 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Finally! Yay!

So do we expect to get anyone else in before the dl?

I would be happy with the three but I still have a suspicion that we are going to go for McGregor near or on deadline day. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Danny280995 said:

40 million for a unproven player who's 19, no sorry bad idea

That £40 big ones will be over £90 odd in a few seasons. Trust me this kid is amazing. Much better than spaffing £40m on Tarks to be a rotation option....

• Like 1