20 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

As soon as they said the Under deal was loan with obligation to buy it made me think we’d get one more on in after the CB. But most likely it will be a deadline day special as we are probably down to the last 15-20m now. Of course we could and probably will do more loan with obligation to buy style deals so signings could still be well regarded players. 

As long as we realize we're spending next years money. Right?

Not one word of thanks to Claude for letting this happen? 

Ok, I'll thank him on behalf of all the haters for getting the price he was willing to let his young prospective star go for, and relenting so we can move on to other targets positionally.

1 minute ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

has anyone actually seen him play ? i got excited with the 40m signing. but is he any good ?

Literally 99.9999% of the people on here didn’t know he existed until about three weeks ago. Now they are creaming themselves over it.

It’s these singings that don’t usually work for us. I prefer to have a thread full of people crying about singing a reserve right footed left back, because you know they don’t have a clue and they’ll end up brilliant to make people look silly.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1