7 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Talking last night to a French journalist I know and he gave me a lot more background on Fofana - and a very interesting fact, which could well have led to him coming to us.  Apparently, Fofana's ancestry is not Malian, as reported in some newspapers, but Ivorian.  His parents moved to France (Marseille) from the Ivory Coast in 1999, just before he was born.  His father played football for ASEC Mimosas in Abidjan in the late 1990's - a Centre Back (any clues yet?).  Fofana has Ivory Coast citizenship, as well as French (and that is confirmed by Transfermarkt).

Now, we also have an Ivory Coast citizen at the KP, a Coach, a defensive Coach.  He played for ASEC Mimosas from 1999 to 2002 - a Centre Back.  Yep, Kolo Toure!  My contact is confident that Toure's connections, his knowledge of Fofana (not Congerton's scouting network), were the reason we started looking at him - and a big reason he wanted to come to Leicester. 

All that might come out soon. 

Fairly widely reported that toure has spoken to him several times.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

This guy is a Milan fan lol. This is how entitled big clubs are it genuinely ****s em up this bad when a club like little leicester can pull better players than them 😂

He's literally got a Rick and Morty profile picture, it's an Internet 12 year old. They're idiots whoever they support. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

This guy is a Milan fan lol. This is how entitled big clubs are it genuinely ****s em up this bad when a club like little leicester can pull better players than them 😂

Pretty sure the whole of the Foxes Talk massive went and dumped their junk on Villa when Veretout went to them instead of us...:ph34r:

Edited by Dahnsouff
11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's literally got a Rick and Morty profile picture, it's an Internet 12 year old. They're idiots whoever they support. 

Oi :ph34r:

PS. I doubt there's any 12 year old that actually understand the concepts and humour behind Rock and Morty 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

"Leicester of shit, city of shit and shit food, team of shit. Fofana you deserve this, shit."

Think he's nailed it other than the "Shit Team" part. 

• Haha 4
29 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Milan is the most overrated city that I've ever been to.

That's him told.

Fully agree. Was very disappointed with Milan. Outside of the city centre with all its glitz, glam and designer shops, it's actually a shit hole

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I'm loving it that Man U forum fans and other teams forum fans think.that they missed out on wonderkid who will be worth double in a years time

Im loving the Maguire thread thats trying hard to convince themselves that £80m was money well spent.. :brendan_still:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I'm loving it that Man U forum fans and other teams forum fans think.that they missed out on wonderkid who will be worth double in a years time

The so called bigger clubs sometimes don't always want to take the risk, they prefer the ready made product.  This works in our favour and players know they can develop at our little old club:crylaugh:.

• Like 1

Clubs like Man Utd cannot take the risk on someone like Wesley. They need people at the top of their game as their fans and board are not willing to accept anything less than immediate success. So we take the risk, and then when they're proven we fleece the top clubs for millions and millions of pounds. I can see Wesley having 3 fantastic years for us and then going somewhere for £150 Million. 

• Like 1