Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Starting to get worried about this. He hasn't tweeted or posted anything on Instagram for at least 3 days. Not even liked any tweets telling Puel to cry into his baguette. Not a good sign.

I think it is more he knows he is going now, and has got what he wanted, so no need to really lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Starting to get worried about this. He hasn't tweeted or posted anything on Instagram for at least 3 days. Not even liked any tweets telling Puel to cry into his baguette. Not a good sign.

We've probably had a word about his social media activity and told him not to post anything until it's official

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Clubs like Man Utd cannot take the risk on someone like Wesley. They need people at the top of their game as their fans and board are not willing to accept anything less than immediate success. So we take the risk, and then when they're proven we fleece the top clubs for millions and millions of pounds. I can see Wesley having 3 fantastic years for us and then going somewhere for £150 Million. 

I’ll make a prediction they when he moves on it won’t be for 150 mill


Bookmark this post! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, AjcW said:

To be fair I get paid for it too, I just have to occasionally do my actual job alongside it to maintain that payment lol 

I have two laptops on the go at the same time! One for work, one for transfers! :whistle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I think we should take a moment to respect that this topic has been running since 30th April. And give even more respect that we've gone from the 1st reply to this topic all the way to this and Fofana being the next Desailly :D

Screenshot_20200930-103733_Chrome.jpg

I like how in this time, he's turned from some nobody kid playing in a farmers league... to the next Franz Beckenbauer

Edited by Rusko187
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

For me this is one of those transfers that I would put in the ‘elite tier of excitement’ category. Up there with the excitement of hearing that Cambiasso had signed or that we had got Tielemans back permanently.

 

Fofana looks like he has huge potential, I’m sure he will make mistakes along the way but if he can reach even 80% of his potential we will have an absolute star on our hands.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BrianBeane said:

Fofana looks like he has huge potential, I’m sure he will make mistakes along the way but if he can reach even 80% of his potential we will have an absolute star on our hands.

First time he makes a mistake, half of FoxesTalk will be demanding he be dropped and that we recall Darnell Johnson from his loan to take his place.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

We've probably had a word about his social media activity and told him not to post anything until it's official

I was interested when it was reported that St Etienne were furious at our transfer behaviour.  It didn't look like we'd approached it any differently from how every club does it these days (first agree an outline contract with the player's reps and then go to the selling club to negotiate a deal).

 

I think it was more likely that they were furious with the player for bringing it out into the public arena through his social media.  I wouldn't be surprised if Leicester were not best pleased with him either, given how they prefer to be very secretive about all their transfer activity.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Ok so I don’t often try football player chants as I am crap at them. But an ear worm of Psycho Killer by The Talking Heads... “Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fofanaaa” really is one that should have the opportunity to be expanded on by people better than myself.  
 

The nearest I have got is ‘Jamie Vardy... N’didi... Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fofanaa’

 

Can anyone help?

I can't get this out of my head without picturing Ronnie Barker saying:

"Ge - Granville, fetch me a Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa.  Fa, Fa, Fa, Fofana"

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Clubs like Man Utd cannot take the risk on someone like Wesley. They need people at the top of their game as their fans and board are not willing to accept anything less than immediate success. So we take the risk, and then when they're proven we fleece the top clubs for millions and millions of pounds. I can see Wesley having 3 fantastic years for us and then going somewhere for £150 Million. 

Didn’t United try that with martial?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...