1 hour ago, gw_leics772 said:

Get off your soapbox, that song now has gravitas, he deserves his own song, and this is it. As proven by the whole ground singing it. 

Apart from the fact that he clearly doesn't hate Forest, I don't sing it as it's embarrassing.

1 minute ago, nnfox said:

It's not happening today, is it?

Might do, seems the player agreed on terms a while ago if rumours are to be believed so only really took St Etienne to accept the offer and for a medical to be done. 

We’ll just have to wait and see:cool:

Looks like he will be announced tomorrow

Wesley #Fofana was in Germany today for his medical examination, successfully. The formalization of his transfer to #Leicester should take place tomorrow, for 35M € + 5M € bonus.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Beechey said:

He does look very good for a 19 year old cb, I think the fact that the mood from ASSE fans is anger at their board/Puel for selling him rather than questioning his ability and the price tag is telling

• Like 2

Great in the air ..  will give us much needed help for corners at both ends ..  so full of running and strong in the tackle ..  very impressive for a 19 year old ..  can’t wait to see him in Reynard Bleu. 

• Like 2

I"be been reading these frankly pathetic attempts at a song for this guy. You've all missed a trick here, we have a chance to rejig one of our all time favourites, you'll all know the tune.

Oh his name is Wes Fofana

Leicester's brand new number three

Yes he cost a bloomin fortune

But he stops goals so that's alright with me

No need for thanks, it's always a pleasure to help you lads out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Great in the air ..  will give us much needed help for corners at both ends ..  so full of running and strong in the tackle ..  very impressive for a 19 year old ..  can’t wait to see him in Reynard Bleu. 

Yeah ...  it’s a while since we’ve had a CB who we could push up front and lump the ball up to in the last 10 minutes.

He’s here, he’s there, he’s every f***ing where Wesley Fo......   er, no, it doesn’t work ..... ☹️