Just now, The People's Hero said:

Probably been following us a while ( any way to check) ? as the interest has been there before 

As long as you're not following LCFC yourself, the most recent follows come first. He's followed us today I believe.

Just now, The People's Hero said:

whilst I Hope we keep him there’s quite a lot of noise about him being available for transfer. 

Most good centreback partnerships have a leadership type and a dirty work type, evans being the leader in our setup, benkovic strikes me as a leader as well, from the quick highlights i watched of fofana he seems to play like soyuncu running round getting stuck into tackles so im not sure they would be a great partnership.

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

Most good centreback partnerships have a leadership type and a dirty work type, evans being the leader in our setup, benkovic strikes me as a leader as well, from the quick highlights i watched of fofana he seems to play like soyuncu running round getting stuck into tackles so im not sure they would be a great partnership.

I know it was a pre-season friendly but in Evans' absence I thought Cags stepped up to that role brilliantly yesterday. Has matured massively IMO

• Like 1