2 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

I admire St Etienne if they refuse to sell & make him honour his contract. I just wish we would do the same instead of keep selling our best players the minute one of the so called big 6 come sniffing round

We sell one player a year for massive profit, reinvest it, and that's how we are in Europe again.

• Like 4

We failed to buy a french defender with a Mahrez-but-worse transfer request attitude possibly because of Puel. It’s nearly the perfect storm of hate right there. We just need Dennis Wise to pop up calling us all ***** and it’ll be a full-house.

• Haha 2

We will sign him, and when we do, I will book a plane ticket to France, risk losing my job because I’ve recklessly flown to a country on the quarantine list, without a mask, and scream with laughter in Puel’s boring face.....

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, FOXYTALK said:

It's like Nicky Maynard all over again🤦‍♂️ 

True.

He’ll probably end up signing for West Ham in January and then spend the rest of his career in the lower leagues 

This whole window been frustrating with the potential of becoming disastrous. At the start of the window a right winger was a priority, but we are more desperate for a centre half and as yet we are no closer of resolving either positions!

6 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Rodgers signed Atalanta defender Timothy Castagne last week and is hopeful of agreeing a deal with St-Etienne for centre-half Fofana, 19, ahead of next weekend.

John percy 

Is this in the Athletic app or have you found this elsewhere?

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Seeing Fofana's very unprofessional efforts to force a move from Saint Etienne make me think if he joins us and does really well he'll do the same to us if Man U come in for him in 2 or 3 years' time. 

And? We sell him for £60m happy days. Difference is we won’t stand in his way. The only player we did was Mahrez just to force every penny out of city, as he was that important with us. 

• Like 1