1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Fofana will kick off more publicly and go on striker, we'll get him for 29m euros and add ons

It has been said nowhere (reliable) weve bid 29m. I reckon that's too much on him though so this one might over. We may have bid, i just doubt its 29m.

Edited by Abrasive fox
Just now, Ric Flair said:

Fofana will kick off more publicly and go on striker, we'll get him for 29m euros and add ons

Wouldn't be shocked to see a transfer request in tbh.

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

It has been said nowhere (reliable) weve bid 29m. I reckon that's too much on him though so this one might over.

Tanner suggested we were submitting a £26mill bid which is ~€28/29 mill

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

It has been said nowhere (reliable) weve bid 29m. I reckon that's too much on him though so this one might over. We may have bid, i just doubt its 29m.

Does seem a lot but he is very highly rated and we'll spend more on Tarkowski and we'd have to pay £20-25m for Kabak (him or Fofana for me)

• Like 1

He will hand in a transfer request, it’s a poor way to handle a player, we did it to some extent with Mahrez but we were dealing with Man City who had the finances to be pushed further than normal teams. If he doesn’t come they will end up with a disgruntled player on their hands. 

I hope he hands in a tranfer request. He's been poorly treated to be honest and contract or no contract there is always a point that a club risks the player not having his heart in it by denying them a move, especially in his circumstances.

• Like 1