2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Almost certainly bollocks:

I remember an interview with Kasper where he was saying how he had told the club should try and get Ericcson, saying that he is one of the most talented players he has played with. 

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

I remember an interview with Kasper where he was saying how he had told the club should try and get Ericcson, saying that he is one of the most talented players he has played with. 

I.e. he can control one of Kaspers passes that go 8ft wide and 2ft over his head!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Definitely. He really is one of those players who can win a match for you. 

He could be the creative spark we need to go to the next level. That being said I can't see it happening as he doesn't fit the profile of the player the club normally signs. Too old with no sell on value more than likely.

Edited by peach0000
11 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He could be the creative spark we need to go to the next level. That being said I can't see it happening as he doesn't fit the profile of the player the club normally signs. Too old with no sell on value more than likely.

I wonder if there would be an option for a loan. I wouldn't have thought he wanted to come here before, but Kasper's comments made me think that maybe it would be something Ericcson would consider. 

38 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

An account with "ITK" in their name usually suggests it should be taken with a large dose of salt.

Could be on to something there Geoff, suspect it stands for In The Kitchen though...

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Probably a load of rubbish but yes please!

Good ITK’s so few and far between now. Even some who work in the media struggle to be respected. I mean guys who work for Talk Sport/Sky Sports have without doubt lost respect for their profession by some of the rubbish they spout. I think clubs are reluctant to speak to them. We still have quality journalist like Percy/winter who uphold the profession and don’t just do things for clicks. There is so many of these guys now on Twitter. 

Anyway, I went off on a tangent. If we can get this guy to supplement the squad for £15m it would be smart business.