Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Little Cabbage Isn’t Happy

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bartosz-kapustka-likens-leicester-saga-22060971

Bartosz Kapustka likens Leicester saga to being treated like a slave

Bartosz Kapustka is looking to leave Leicester having struggled for opportunities at the King Power and has been outspoken in his desire to achieve an exit

Leicester outcast Bartosz Kapustka reckons it would be 'slavery' to make him stay at the club.

The £7.5million Polish flop hasn't made a single Premier League appearance since joining from Cracovia in 2016.

He joined in the wake of Leicester's title success but wants to go permanently with just one year left on his contract.

Kapustka, 23, who has made only three first team appearances in the FA Cup, said: “The club knows that I want to play football regularly.

“I would like to leave in the summer 100 per cent. You can't make a slave out of an employee.

0_Leicester-City-Training-and-Press-Conf
Bartosz Kapustka has endured a difficult spell at the King Power (Image: Plumb Images)

“Clubs in England respect players in this respect. I need minutes to get to my full potential.

“The coach values me as a player but I know that I will not jump into the team.

“You can't be completely happy when you don't fulfil your ambitions."

Kapustka caught the eye at Euro 2016 but has since been loaned to Freiburg and OH Leuven.

Fellow Foxes midfielder Daniel Amartey, 25, is another City squad player looking to leave this summer after not featuring under boss Brendan Rodgers.

0_Everton-v-Leicester-City-The-Emirates-
Bartosz Kapustka has struggled for minutes at Leicester (Image: Plumb Images)

The Ghana international has not featured since he broke his ankle against West Ham in October 2018. 

His representative Yussif Alhassan Chibsah said: After his injury, they consider him as surplus so there should be a way out.”

Utility player Amartey joined in January 2016 from Copenhagen for £6million and has made 64 appearances.

23 minutes ago, boots60 said:

4 Years a Slave is a 2020 biographical period-drama film and an adaptation of the 1853 slave memoir Twelve Years a Slave. A Poland free man who was kidnapped in Krakov by Steve Walsh in 2016 and sold into slavery. Kapustka was put to work at Belvoir Drive in the City of Leicester for 4 years before being released. Kapustka was forced to spend 4 years sat on a bench & only on 3 occasions was he given his freedom to play football.This is a carefully retraced and validated account and concluded it to be accurate.[4] Other characters in the film were also real people, including Claudio Ranieri, Jamie Vardy & Andy King.

Does Michael Fassbender play Top?

4 hours ago, Captain... said:

It's more of a misleading headline. He's says you can't make a player a slave and clubs in England respect that.

Garbage click bait headline.

Exactly, he hasn't said anything disrespectful here and the 'slave' comment also should be seen in the context of being translated. He's always seemed switched on and understanding given the situation he's been in

typical shitrag clickbait headline.

I don't think he's been anything other than professional in his time here and wish him well in the future. His only mistake is talking to some "journalist" who then twists his words (or more likely "word") in order to make it sound like he's making a big fuss about "slavery"