Jump to content
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

 

Shaming people for going to the park for a walk is absolutely grim.

I had a quick glance through, interesting stuff. Despite the advice to continue promoting it, we barely hear anything about Test and Trace these days - no doubt because they don't want to be reminded of what a disaster it has been. I am feeling even more justified in my thoughts that it's complete madness that churches are open right now - especially where you have big groups of musicians singing without masks on (and I say that as someone who normally regularly attends). 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's all about how you approach it. Don't for heaven sake attack it straight the way as it'll have the roof of your mouth off and it's game over. It's a fifteen minute snack, a decent mouthful a minute. Peck at it if needs be, but enjoy it.

Pizza-burn only happens to the foolish amongst us. 

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

 

Your attention to detail as always Ric is outstanding. 

 

A light at the end of the Coronavirus tunnel has emerged, and shows how truly great this forum can be that it's come in the form of a Chicken Kiev and Pizza lol

WHAT ABOUT THIS

 

Pizza base made out of chicken, with a garlic sauce stuffed crust. Top with cheese and potato waffles

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that my work place has just sent an email around saying that whilst we are considered as key workers, if its possible and effective, we're encouraged to work from home and not use the option of schools for any kids. Something that has been mentioned a few times on this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What do we think the announcement is going to be about then? Still seems there are TONS of people working in offices who could easily be working from home. Walking through town and every estate agents, insurance place, solicitors etc are all still open with their workers inside. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Still seems there are TONS of people working in offices who could easily be working from home. Walking through town and every estate agents, insurance place, solicitors etc are all still open with their workers inside. 

Watching the people get lairy, it’s not very pretty I tell thee. Walking through town is quite scary, it’s not very sensible either.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

WHAT ABOUT THIS

 

Pizza base made out of chicken, with a garlic sauce stuffed crust. Top with cheese and potato waffles

Whilst it sounds lovely, you've removed the pizza and I want to know why. There is no such thing as a bad pizza. You could tell me I've got less than a week to live, then shove a scalding hot overcooked Chicago Town pizza in front of me and I'd still enjoy it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Whilst it sounds lovely, you've removed the pizza and I want to know why. There is no such thing as a bad pizza. You could tell me I've got less than a week to live, then shove a scalding hot overcooked Chicago Town pizza in front of me and I'd still enjoy it.

Have you seen Food Review Club on FB and David Portnoy el Presidente on FB? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Watching the people get lairy, it’s not very pretty I tell thee. Walking through town is quite scary, it’s not very sensible either.

It’s a shame “I predict a Fryatt” never made sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

The thing is, when you get old one of the small comforts in life is eating. What else is there to do? I'll eat myself silly. Try and get banned from a few buffet restaurants etc. Chicken Kiev and waffle pizza roll ups.

Thing is there really aren’t many old fatties, it’s the younger generation that are the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Two fifths of over 80s have had their first dose of the vaccine.

 

2.6 million vaccines given to 2.3 million people so far.

To the negativists in this thread:

We have already vaccinated more people in the UK than in the whole of the rest of Europe

🤜

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It’s the oldest trick in the book Col.  

 

Theres no doubt blame on the British public but any government prefers a divided nation. 
 

Some real strict rules being rumoured under consideration - allowed out of your house once a week!

And once again the people hit hardest are those that comply.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Had to turn Hancock off. His reading style is too odd. 

 

It's honestly like somebody has dragged him off the street, put an arm around him and said "just do the best you can" 

 

I assumed they had an autocue ready and waiting but I'm guessing not given the clusterfvck that comes out of his mouth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

 

It's honestly like somebody has dragged him off the street, put an arm around him and said "just do the best you can" 

 

I assumed they had an autocue ready and waiting but I'm guessing not given the clusterfvck that comes out of his mouth. 

Look past Hancock. The important thing here is that people are being vaccinated as quickly as we can.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

To the negativists in this thread:

We have already vaccinated more people in the UK than in the whole of the rest of Europe

🤜

Why so much hot air? 

 

Who's being negative about the vaccine? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...