Wymsey

The 'Lost' Foxestalk Members

17 hours ago, murphy said:

I think he must have left in a huff when everybody failed to grasp the gravity of his loss.

I assume @Buce is hiking through Europe or maybe got lost? 

@Max Wall

@lancyclaret

Funnily enough lancyclaret was someone I wondered about, I'm not sure why, he's not even one of our own. I remember noticing his absence around the time we lost Vichai, and I don't think he's been back since. 

Whatever happened to @General Smuts?   

If he is reading this he would have made a tongue in cheek joke about not being mentioned until fifth page.   

5 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Whatever happened to @General Smuts?   

If he is reading this he would have made a tongue in cheek joke about not being mentioned until fifth page.   

who?

sport-graphics-2008_696380a.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wet Trump said:

Just had a browse through some of THEBIGJOHNSTEADERS more recent posts:

6E0A837B-8172-4EBB-8D32-9B42C457FCF9.png

Maybe just me, but i found him about as funny as toothache. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

JME

Nah he's a dickhead

Does anyone who's been on here long enough remember the poster who claimed he'd saved a girl from being raped to then claim he developed a physical relationship with her an hour later?

Edited by Parafox

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Does anyone who's been on here long enough remember the poster who claimed he'd saved a girl from being raped to then claim he developed a physical relationship with her an hour later?

Tincy. Think he was mentioned early on.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The Blur said:

Whatever happened to@General Smuts?   

The NFL thread still bears his name. His legacy is secure.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Tincey

19 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Yeah that was definitely Tincy lol he is on here with another username but I can’t remember what it is.

Who was the poster who got told off by Brighton supporters, as she apparently wound them up during a game at Leicester - around 2010 time?

Remember some female making a thread about their reactions to her after she gave them some, and they got slaughtered by quite a few posters on here.

9 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Who was the poster who got told off by Brighton supporters, as she apparently wound them up during a game at Leicester - around 2010 time?

Remember some female making a thread about their reactions to her after she gave them some, and they got slaughtered by quite a few posters on here.

@davieG Mrs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Don't know who it was. But if it's the same thread I'm thinking of I think they accused her of being homophobic. Think she was playing with her breast or something like that - whilst goading them. We could be talking about an entirely different situation!

I always wonder where the bloke is who told us his friend from school was going to be a ref for our game. The ref had the worst game ever and he came back on here to lots of abuse (mostly light-hearted).

I'd also like to know where the woman is who came on here and asked us to vote for her baby in one of those competitons. Then someone made fun of her baby (light-heartedly) and she went crazy! Then more people started winding her up. I think she got her friend to create an account. She also seemed to create another account. And got so wound up and confused, at one point she seemed to reply and argue with her own post - or her friend. Was my all-time number one Foxestalk moment - I'll never forget it; I was in tears. Even if I was to go back and read that thread: nothing will compare to sitting here watching it live and refreshing every 30 seconds. 

Edited by Guesty
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Guesty said:

Don't know who it was. But if it's the same thread I'm thinking of I think they accused her of being homophobic. Think she was playing with her breast or something like that - whilst goading them. We could be talking about an entirely different situation!

I always wonder where the bloke is who told us his friend from school was going to be a ref for our game. The ref had the worst game ever and he came back on here to lots of abuse (mostly light-hearted).

I'd also like to know where the woman is who came on here and asked us to vote for her baby in one of those competitons. Then someone made fun of her baby (light-heartedly) and she went crazy! Then more people started winding her up. I think she got her friend to create an account. She also seemed to create another account. And got so wound up and confused, at one point she seemed to reply and argue with her own post - or her friend. Was my all-time number one Foxestalk moment - I'll never forget it; I was in tears. Even if I was to go back and read that thread: nothing will compare to sitting here watching it live and refreshing every 30 seconds. 

The face of kinder.

Not to be confused with the face of tinder which was absolutely fantastic.

@Unabomber this is where your finest work is.So many hilarious other posters in that thread.

im picking you out as a BJS lover.You are better than that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

The face of kinder.

Not to be confused with the face of tinder which was absolutely fantastic.

@Unabomber this is where your finest work is.So many hilarious other posters in that thread.

im picking you out as a BJS lover.You are better than that.

You can’t blame a fellow for liking BJs :ph34r:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

It was weird how they all disappeared at roughly the same time ...

They're still on the facebook site, reacting angrily to any post to do with gay rights or Jewish holidays.

Haven't seen @Kopfkino for a while. Good poster. 

The Face of Kinder is rivalled as a thread only by My Mate's the Ref. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bilo said:

The Face of Kinder is rivalled as a thread only by My Mate's the Ref. 

Tinder Thread?