Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1. Slang for one's Scrotum, when stretched out prior to a tea bagging. 

2. Large amount of Male ejaculation on the female face (Skeet) 

3. In reference to the male anatomy, it is the area between your sac and your asshole. 

4. Popular name, usually a Chad can be described as calm and cool. Most Chads know how to dress to impress and are considered sexy by women while being hated by jealous Haters. 
For the alternate definitions most Chads are known as; Stretch Nuts , Splooge, Chode and other variations of the definitions.
Dude snap a pic while I lay the chad across this chicks face. 
Bro last night I chad all over that chicks face 
Guy 1. It’s so FN hot out! 
Guy 2. I know I got the worse FN swamp chad ever. 
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Strokes said:
1. Slang for one's Scrotum, when stretched out prior to a tea bagging. 

2. Large amount of Male ejaculation on the female face (Skeet) 

3. In reference to the male anatomy, it is the area between your sac and your asshole. 

4. Popular name, usually a Chad can be described as calm and cool. Most Chads know how to dress to impress and are considered sexy by women while being hated by jealous Haters. 
For the alternate definitions most Chads are known as; Stretch Nuts , Splooge, Chode and other variations of the definitions.
Dude snap a pic while I lay the chad across this chicks face. 
Bro last night I chad all over that chicks face 
Guy 1. It’s so FN hot out! 
Guy 2. I know I got the worse FN swamp chad ever. 


Good work!  ...   but moving on ...   :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Beating around the bush.


:appl: ...   Blimey ...   there’s just no stopping you now ! ...  

 

You going to get all of them today ?????      :o

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Countryfox said:


No ...  but I think he knows what it really is ...   :thumbup:

Oh yeah. It's just clicked. What an idiot I am. I was struggling to think if I'd ever heard the phrase dog bungalow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Oh yeah. It's just clicked. What an idiot I am. I was struggling to think if I'd ever heard the phrase dog bungalow. 


:crylaugh:....   nice one !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Is this the actual answer 

Yeah the history is, countryfox has been baiting me and Alf with very easy dingbats, as we haven’t always grasped the proper ones as quick as some of the clever clogs in here.

So that was one of the baby dingbats and I was just being a tad silly back.

Edited by Strokes
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah the history is, countryfox has been baiting me and Alf with very easy dingbats, as we haven’t always grasped the proper ones as quick as some of the clever clogs in here.

So that was one of the baby dingbats and I was just being a tad silly back.


Yeah but foxile was struggling to think if he’d heard the expression dog bungalow ...    comedy gold  !!   lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Countryfox said:


Yeah but foxile was struggling to think if he’d heard the expression dog bungalow ...    comedy gold  !!   lol

On some levels it’s like a dog house.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Countryfox said:


Yeah but foxile was struggling to think if he’d heard the expression dog bungalow ...    comedy gold  !!   lol

Ahem. I'll see myself out. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...