Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
3stevo

Kieran Tierney

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/07/2020 at 21:19, SheppyFox said:

He even looks sickly. 

That's how people look in Scotland. Sick. Wether it be likely to keel over with heart disease at any minute or like influenza will take them before the end of winter. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

A fair few on here told me a year or so ago he was another one that was rubbish as he played in the pub league. As poor as Scottish football is there are a few diamonds in the rough and pretty much everyone we've sold on to the EPL in recent years has done relatively well. Just think, had an EPL club been shrewd enough they could have had Van Dijk, Tierney and John McGinn and still had a chunk of change from £50m.

I might be biased but I think going for guys from Celtic is far less risky business than some of the guys you've spent questionable amounts of money on in recent years such as Silva, Slimani, Ghezzal etc, etc.

In fairness, you've been here for well over a year now, you know a large portion of this forum chats idiotic shit, myself included. Just got to take it with the good stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Fktf
41 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

A fair few on here told me a year or so ago he was another one that was rubbish as he played in the pub league. As poor as Scottish football is there are a few diamonds in the rough and pretty much everyone we've sold on to the EPL in recent years has done relatively well. Just think, had an EPL club been shrewd enough they could have had Van Dijk, Tierney and John McGinn and still had a chunk of change from £50m.

I might be biased but I think going for guys from Celtic is far less risky business than some of the guys you've spent questionable amounts of money on in recent years such as Silva, Slimani, Ghezzal etc, etc.

apples and oranges. We're hardly going to be in the market for forward/wide players and think - hold up - celtic have this great young lb/cb we could purchase instead

28 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

In fairness, you've been here for well over a year now, you know a large portion of this forum chats idiotic shit, myself included. Just got to take it with the good stuff.

Yeah of course, most of it banter jsut thought I'd point it out :P

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fktf said:

apples and oranges. We're hardly going to be in the market for forward/wide players and think - hold up - celtic have this great young lb/cb we could purchase instead

I was talking in a general sense, not just this season, buying from Scotland in general. I thought that would be obvious with the VVD reference.

12 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

That;s a very valid point. The standard of the league might be poor,  That doesn't mean individual players are all poor. I'd say the general standard of Coaching is every bit as good in Scotland as it is in England.

• Like 2