Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

15 hours ago, tom27111 said:

GME up nearly 50% today.

This could go nuts.

I'm back into the green overall on my gme shares.  Nothing has been learned though, I'm still not selling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't dabble in individual stocks or in crypto but my stocks and shares ISA has plummeted by 50% in the last few weeks. I'm in funds in all sorts of regions and sectors but it's red all round. Major market correction going on? 

On 14/02/2021 at 21:01, dhermon said:

If your into international investing then as they say this is not financial advice DYOR / do your DD 

Some Aussie Penny stocks to look into 

RAC $2.93 - Race Oncology with the drug Bisantrene The companies aim is a liquidity event in a couple years time big pharma are slowly taking note 
This one really requires a lot of research  a short snippet below 
"Bisantrene was originally developed by Lederle Pharmaceutical  in the 1970s as a lower cardiotoxic alternative to the anthracyclines. Lederle trialled Bisantrene on a wide range of cancers in the 1980s (more than 40 clinical trials) and it showed particular promise in leukemias, breast cancer and ovarian cancer. Bisantrene was studied in a large Phase III breast cancer trial in the late 1980s, where it performed as well as doxorubicin (the standard of care chemotherapeutic) but with significantly lower rates of damage to the heart (4% Bisantrene, 23% doxorubicin). Unfortunately, Lederle did not design the clinical trial to show drug equivalence and consequently Bisantrene was not able to be approved by the FDA."
https://www.raceoncology.com/

PAR $2.65 - Paradigm Repurposing a drug PPS for use on OA 2 Phase III trails being run to FDA specs will start late this year or early next year it is a huge target market worldwide 
https://paradigmbiopharma.com/

VML $0.039c - Vital Metals Australia Rare earth miners setting up in Canada and have signed their first uptake agreement with REETEC they WILL be mining later this year i expect the share price to be 2x or 3x from here late this year 
https://vitalmetals.com.au/

ALC $0.21c -  Alcidion Giving hospitals paperless solutions improving patient safety is just the begining they are well positioned in the UK with deals so far with NHS Fife trust, Western Sussex Hospitals, NHS Manchester University Foundation Trust, Basildon and Thurrock Trust personally i suspect a new deal with another UK hospital is not far away boring stock to watch day to day price wise but it is a back of the draw set and forget share extremely close to cash flow positive now.
https://www.alcidion.com/

4DS $0.19c - 4DS Memory Ltd Up for a bit of a gamble ........ then this is the 1 to throw a few quid at and take the risk they are into ReRam now this goes well over my head but these super geeks are making some sort of megabit chip that will change the world basically the board have said at some stage this year there will be a liquidity event they will either sell the company with the new shinny chip or sell the biz and IMEC and WDC or if another buyer out bids them can take it and finish the work now there is a bonus scheme pool for board and key employees to maximize and incentivize them so the low end of the pool is a deal worth 12c a share to holders the top end minimum is .65c a share to holders 

http://www.4dsmemory.com/

Anyway good luck to all 

RAC (Race Oncology) Running hot up to $3.90 
ASX Announcement - Compelling Preclinical Breast Cancer Results Bisantrene killed breast cancer cells resistant to the current standard of care breast cancer drugs etoposide, palbocicclib, fulvestrant, tamoxifen, doxorubicin, epirubicin and cyclophosphamide Bisantrene was found to kill breast cancer cells from all common breast cancer subtypes including triple negative, ER+, and Her2+ These results clearly support advancing Bisantrene into human breast cancer clinical trials
This ties in with the update on Overian cancer a few weeks back that also showed Bisantrene kills overian cancer cells.
3 price sensitive news updates are due before end of 1st qtr (31st March) this company could 10 bag from here or it seriously 50 - 100 bag from here at this point 

VML (Vital Metals) As it gears up to start mining in the next qtr the price has had a good run and broken into the .08c but yet to hold and come back to rest at .067c

ALC (Alcidion) a very good finance update with a tidy run to now hold at .245

4DS (4DS) Slowly drifting back down after all the hype over wafers news, now news on next batch and what could be the last batch (hopefully) due in 2nd qtr 

42 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I'm back into the green overall on my gme shares.  Nothing has been learned though, I'm still not selling.

Another 15% up in pre-market already today.

On 03/03/2021 at 07:33, Benguin said:

Yeah and a good rise yesterday. I think a bit of patience is definitely needed here but everything looks good! 

How’s the patience holding out? I’m glad that the price has stabilised for now but I’m sure it will go crazy when we see that little RNS notification. 

Unlike my EQT holding these XTR shares seem to be going the right way

1 hour ago, ThurmastonFox said:

How’s the patience holding out? I’m glad that the price has stabilised for now but I’m sure it will go crazy when we see that little RNS notification. 

Unlike my EQT holding these XTR shares seem to be going the right way

Still holding. Not nervous as the longer we wait the more mineralisation found. Could do with some positive results regarding grades as that’s what’s going to send this up a lot. Usually in this position it’s buy the rumour sell the news but I’m expecting AA to use there buy back clause and get a nice dividend this year. 

What are your thoughts? 

41 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Still holding. Not nervous as the longer we wait the more mineralisation found. Could do with some positive results regarding grades as that’s what’s going to send this up a lot. Usually in this position it’s buy the rumour sell the news but I’m expecting AA to use there buy back clause and get a nice dividend this year. 

What are your thoughts? 

Certainly holding. Wondered what was happening last week with those unexplained price falls. I’m wondering what sort of deal AA will look for /get. This is clearly much bigger than anyone was expecting but assay results are key

10 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

So what's the deal.with gme? I notice it's up again today

I think the shares still need to be bought back and the stimulus announcement has caused more people to chuck money down. Stock market everywhere is going up mostly. 

12 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

So what's the deal.with gme? I notice it's up again today

A combination of things really.

Still the WSB Redditors pushing, holding and buying in dips.

GME have bought in a well known entrepreneur, Ryan Cohen, to try and turn the business in to a success.

The hedgefunds keep attacking the stock by shorting it, but it isn't slowing it down much.

They will run out of shares sooner or later.

Depends what the retail investors do.

If they hold, the sky is the limit.

If they sell when the stock reaches 400, it'll probably crash again. There's still people holding who bought at 400 from the last spike, if they want to break even, they'll get out quick.

There's a gamma squeeze expected soon which could push the price in to 4 figures.

Edit...I've got 4 shares at a cost of £70 each.

They're now worth over £800 and climbing every day.

Edited by tom27111
On 09/03/2021 at 12:40, Benguin said:

What are your thoughts? 

We must be nearing some news. I’m expecting an after hours announcement to accommodate the Aussie market 

On 16/02/2021 at 16:40, Ginger_Filbert said:

A bit apprehensive about going for oil again after BPC however I do think that price will recover. 
Ive been sent a link by a friend to an article on United gas and oil I will attach below. 
Current share price is 3.5p and three different brokers have estimated a target price of between 20 and 26p. 
Ive only gone small on this but thought I’d pass it on in case anyone else is interested, I know a few people in here look at oil stocks. 

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/amp/news/213832/united-oil--gas-expects-production-growth-as-egyptian-success-continues-213832.html?fbclid=IwAR2CN5iOOK7q7fDAma8Ub95LbS-n8Nt7Zx7MifFqWfgXZfTbr7RRM0HznRQ

After a week of daily gains this is now worth 6p and with broker forecasts all above 20p it’s hopefully still got a long way to go. 

EQTEC is bouncing back after a RNS this morning announcing that they’ll be working with Toyota to help them reduce their carbon footprint using eqtecs technology. 

Edited by Ginger_Filbert

Been quietly sitting on some American Airlines stock (figure it's bound to surge a bit when covid and the related restrictions are lifted), it's exploded today and I can't work out why... have I missed a headline?

Bought some AIG (BA owners) a few weeks back which are doing well and have a decent  dividend.

Just bough some shares in AMC group who own Odeon  etc...Dollar shares which I dont normally touch and look to be abit volatile, so after a few decent FTSE ones this is my GME punt!!! LOL....no doubt it will bomb to 0 soon!