Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Watford Away Pre Match

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Unpopular opinion but I feel really uncomfortable with illegal streams when a match is legally and easily available through a broadcaster. It is pretty much theft in my opinion and what's worse is you are indirectly stealing revenue from the football club you support.

Legally and easily available if you can afford to fork out for Sky and BT and still only end up watching around half of your games. Good old working man's game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Minute in and Jake Humphrey has made it all about him, new record

I'd just come on to say how buzzed I was this morning, and then I switched on the TV and have Jake Humphry going on about his make up (or lack there of). 

15 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

I understand that but I'm not paying £25/30/40 a month for bt sports just to watch the leicester game today. I can watch football on all other platforms like sky, bbc, amazon but bt are the only ones not playing free games and I refuse to pay that Much. I'd happily pay £5 or something to watch the leicester game today if that was something that was available. 🦊🦊

Sky  Amazon and BBC are all showing their extra games free. Says a lot about BT. I've grudgingly paid for their £25 pass so I can watch the two Leicester games. 

• Like 1

Just now, foxpleasure said:

Sky  Amazon and BBC are all showing their extra games free. Says a lot about BT. I've grudgingly paid for their £25 pass so I can watch the two Leicester games. 

Fare enough mate but I just dont want to give them £25! Lol

45 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Unpopular opinion but I feel really uncomfortable with illegal streams when a match is legally and easily available through a broadcaster. It is pretty much theft in my opinion and what's worse is you are indirectly stealing revenue from the football club you support.

Save it for the police, 

Judge Judy.